The Kings and Dave Joerger agree to 4 years $16M deal

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And when he's disrespecting Joerger and the team is still losing 50+ games next season, are we going to blame Joerger too?

I don't expect that to happen since Joerger is a good coach who players enjoyed playing for...and not some guy who tried to trade Boogie before he even coached 1 game like Karl did...

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
And when he's disrespecting Joerger and the team is still losing 50+ games next season, are we going to blame Joerger too?
Nah, this is it for Boogie. If he clashes with Joerger, he'll be traded by the deadline next year.

But I see these two having the same type of relationship Boogie & Mike Malone had

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don't expect that to happen since Joerger is a good coach who players enjoyed playing for...and not some guy who tried to trade Boogie before he even coached 1 game like Karl did...
that shyt was one of the funniest coach-player stories I ever heard. This old fart took the contract and he most likely tried to get himself fired as quick as possible. Toxic organization hiring a worst possible coach, Karl probably couldn't believe at first that kings would be that stupid. If any nba team ever gives Karl another chance no legit nba fan will take this team serious. The only coach from the 90s who should coach right now is Pops, even Phil Jackson would be too old with those outdated triangle schemes.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:martin: And Phil Still hasn't picked a coach yet.