The Kings & Suns were stupid for trading away Isiah Thomas

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
WTF were they both thinking? :what: Thomas is a bonafide superstar in the making.....:wow:

Imagine if Boogie had Isiah right now? :wow:
Pheonix chosed Knight & Dragic over him:scust:

Now they're both thinking like :patrice::snoop:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
iirc the Kings let Isiah got in free agent. I thought Cuz didn't want Isiah on the team?

I ripped the Suns for trading him, but honestly they were dumb for signing Isiah altogether. They already had Bledsoe and Dragic.
But if you remember, Bledsoe (Birmingham :blessed:) was a free agent that summer and they were not 100% sure if he would resign, so they brought in Thomas for insurance, and then he came back.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Bonafide superstar in the making :usure:

So you're saying thats not true? I don't know if he'll ever reach Curry, LeBron, Westbrook status, but if Boston goes deep into the playoffs and he puts up more of these performances...he's gonna starting getting the respect & attention he deserves.
I'm a fan......mostly because were damn near the same height and it gives brehs 5'9 & under hope :wow:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
So you're saying thats not true? I don't know if he'll ever reach Curry, LeBron, Westbrook status, but if Boston goes deep into the playoffs and he puts up more of these performances...he's gonna starting getting the respect & attention he deserves.
I'm a fan......mostly because were damn near the same height and it gives brehs 5'9 & under hope :wow:

You using the word superstar loosely. Isaiah is good but he's nowhere near superstardom. He's not even a top 7 point guard (Curry, Westbrook, Paul, lillard, Kyrie, Wall, Lowry) are all better than him.