The Koreans are coming for that ASS - 2021 Genesis SUV

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reminds me of the bentley truck :ehh:

they brought the former head of design Luc Donckerwolke and exterior designer, Sangyup Lee over from Bentley..

here’s an interior comparison vs the 2019 Bentayga.

genesis-gv80--06-cockpit-shot--front-row--interior.jpg

2019-Bentley-Bentayga.jpg

I like the gv80 overall aesthetic better, especially the head lights. We’re essentially getting Bentley styling for a 3rd of the price with this.

I’m not in the market to buy/lease until at least 2021 so this may be an option if I don’t decide to go 2/3 years without a car payment.

pics of the exterior vs the 2020 Bentley Bentayga

CR-Cars-InlineHero-2021-Genesis-GV80-f-driving-1-20

BentaygaDeMuro.jpg

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
You admit having children, yet drive a vehicle proven to be s significant contributor to the pollution that’s placed the world into which you’ve brought them in an existential crisis. You’re a terrible father. :francis:
That really stings breh :unimpressed:

I get your point and I wish you nothing but the best... I'm gonna go sulk now :unimpressed:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The new RX is old as shyt. No apple car play and the interior is dated as fukk. You can say that about a lot of lexus interiors. Well built cars but look old as fukk and dated tech, just like Infiniti.

This is shameful for a 2020 luxury vehicle
2019-Lexus-RX-(4).jpg

Lexus-RX-350-parchment-nuluxe-gallery-overlay-1204x677-LEX-RXG-MY20-0031-01_M75.jpg

Genesis:

genesis-gv80--05-front-row--interior.jpg

That’s the Lexus RX up top? :hhh:

Damn HUD and interior got it looking like it’s stuck in 2009.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Someone elsewhere said this looks like a GTA car on the outside. I agree. Interior is nice, chassis is nice, that exterior is terrible though. Grille looks like the fake Bentley jawns they were throwing on the 300s, but that shyt is stock :francis: And they are late to the SUV game

If we talking store brand luxury SUVs I'll take one of these instead

2020-Lincoln-Aviator-(1).jpg

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
That interior is beautiful. That turbocharged 3.5L one with 375 horsepower is too. I'm intrigued. :mjlit:
Question would you think a dude driving this stock is trying to flex?I like Genesis everyone knows its Hyundai so I feel like buying em is kinda like fake jewelry, but women different yall don't care if it's a 2015 Bentley or a 2020 long as its nice.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Question would you think a dude driving this stock is trying to flex?I like Genesis everyone knows its Hyundai so I feel like buying em is kinda like fake jewelry, but women different yall don't care if it's a 2015 Bentley or a 2020 long as its nice.

Nah, I’d think he liked the car and bought it. Nothing more, nothing less. I had a coworker “flex” in a luxury vehicle carrying a designer purse then turn around and complain about not having enough money to get to work. :mjtf:

If this is what he can afford and he’s okay with it. Cool. Nothing wrong with staying in your lane.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The new RX is old as shyt. No apple car play and the interior is dated as fukk. You can say that about a lot of lexus interiors. Well built cars but look old as fukk and dated tech, just like Infiniti.

This is shameful for a 2020 luxury vehicle
2019-Lexus-RX-(4).jpg

Lexus-RX-350-parchment-nuluxe-gallery-overlay-1204x677-LEX-RXG-MY20-0031-01_M75.jpg

Genesis:

genesis-gv80--05-front-row--interior.jpg
What's the resale value, reliability of these two cars? It can look sleek as hell but if it's costing you $ to fix and keeps messing up its just a liability.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, I’d think he liked the car and bought it. Nothing more, nothing less. I had a coworker “flex” in a luxury vehicle carrying a designer purse then turn around and complain about not having enough money to get to work. :mjtf:

If this is what he can afford and he’s okay with it. Cool. Nothing wrong with staying in your lane.

I think the stigma around Hyundai/Genesis will go away in the next few years

I’m sure in 1980 ppl were like .. ew.. you’re driving A Toyota-Lexus, that’s not real luxury like the European brands.. it’s a fukking Asian car.

same with:

nissan-Infiti
Honda-Acura

it’s funny how our minds associate quality with a name/branding instead of assessing the actual quality. I’m guilty of it too and wish it wasn’t that way.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
What's the resale value, reliability of these two cars? It can look sleek as hell but if it's costing you $ to fix and keeps messing up its just a liability.

Good point but if you want reliability and value you're gonna buy a toyota. Lexus buyers may want reliability but they also want luxury and Lexus been slacking in that category.