The Lana/Bobby Lashley wedding is the Top 2 trending video on YouTube with 2 million views

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
And they wonder why WWE is trash now and why they are losing money and bleeding fans...:bryan::sas2:
The real question is why are you in this forum? You are one of those try hard posters who thinks they are intelligent and interesting. You are not either . You are nothing but loose shyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of the past their prime rapper that has 50 million followers on IG but album does 50k first week. But hey maybe Liv vs Lana can main event the Feb ppv, right?

damn this is a good comparison lmaooo

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Where have all of those viewers been when RAW was doing sub 2 million numbers :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The real question is why are you in this forum? You are one of those try hard posters who thinks they are intelligent and interesting. You are not either . You are nothing but loose shyt.

YOU:

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

:umad::umad::umad: I said one little thing about wrestling and nikkas lose their minds...:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
YOU:

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

:umad::umad::umad: I said one little thing about WWE or Vince and nikkas lose their minds...:mjlol:

edit for correction :lolbron:

But the post you responding to that responded to you’re initial post!:russ:

I’m definitely finna snatch that and use it in the threads for all the other Non WWE shows:troll: