The Lana/Bobby Lashley wedding is the Top 2 trending video on YouTube with 2 million views

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
79251438_158568138818984_5021913029924057024_n.jpg

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

46 million views. Give one reason why

Kavita Dalal is an Indian professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring name Kavita Devi, performing on their developmental territory NXT. Devi is the first female professional wrestler of Indian nationality to wrestle in WWE.

:jbhmm:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was reportedly "very happy" with how everything played out with the wedding of Lana and Bobby Lashley that closed Monday's final WWE show of 2019, according to a new report from Paul Davis of Wrestlingnews.co. The storyline is reportedly planned to continue for several weeks, if not months

The report noted, "Vince has wanted to do more crazy stories like this but he has to balance things out to satisfy the people at USA [Network] and the sponsors. He got what he wanted this week and the overrun did nice numbers so Vince is in a good mood."

There's no word yet on exactly what is planned for the storyline coming out of this week's wedding, but the same source reportedly noted that this could run until WrestleMania 36. They said, "They have things mapped out for the next few weeks and this could run until WrestleMania. Vince loves this storyline so much and he's open to more off the wall ideas. All I can tell you is there is some Jerry Springer stuff coming."

:laff:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was reportedly "very happy" with how everything played out with the wedding of Lana and Bobby Lashley that closed Monday's final WWE show of 2019, according to a new report from Paul Davis of Wrestlingnews.co. The storyline is reportedly planned to continue for several weeks, if not months

The report noted, "Vince has wanted to do more crazy stories like this but he has to balance things out to satisfy the people at USA [Network] and the sponsors. He got what he wanted this week and the overrun did nice numbers so Vince is in a good mood."

There's no word yet on exactly what is planned for the storyline coming out of this week's wedding, but the same source reportedly noted that this could run until WrestleMania 36. They said, "They have things mapped out for the next few weeks and this could run until WrestleMania. Vince loves this storyline so much and he's open to more off the wall ideas. All I can tell you is there is some Jerry Springer stuff coming."

:laff:
Sounds about right :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Liv Morgan wasn’t originally meant to be part of the story, but was added because Paul Heyman wanted to push her.

Meanwhile, WWE was also happy with the wedding video getting 3.5 million views on Youtube, as well as the post-show clip getting over 2.5 million. WWE is hoping to have their ratings increase on Monday with the follow-up and the build to the Royal Rumble. It helps that Monday Night Football is done until the fall.

Finally, Rusev will reportedly get a love interest and it’s believed that he will come out of the story “looking good.”

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
......they still rolling with that trash ass storyline?

No one asked for this.

My goodness.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My point of posting that was to show that fukkery and good wrestling can co-exist, not to be an E-Drone or a Russoite.

WWE's next step is to do a better job with serious storylines which they have to extent but only in the main event storylines, there's barely any storylines for the mid card.