he wouldn't let them fail :wow:

GOAT shyt :wow:

but not getting to experience the fruits of his labor :to:

RIP Kobe, you're missed dearly :mjcry:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
midrange Gawds having shooters all around giving them tons of space to operate :banderas:
One of the best defenders in today's league, Rudy Gobert is the easiest target for midrange guys. Midrange is wide open, that is why Ingram eats every time vs Jazz lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every game was must see, also it was a little preview of him being in a modern offense

The Raptors game in Staples might have been the greatest individual clutch performance I've ever seen. Kobe literally willed in 3 straight 3s in the final minute and a half to send the game into OT. Everyone knew he was getting the ball and shooting a 3 in the final seconds and yet the Raptors couldn't stop him. Even when they put 2 guys on him off the ball he still found a way to split them and hit the game-tying 3. Then in OT they literally leave a player wide open under the basket as they run the center out at Kobe when he's 10 feet behind the 3-point line to get the ball out of his hands and Kobe just goes right past them for a game-winning dunk.

shyt like that is what makes Kobe so mythological. I've literally never seen anybody do shyt like this in any sport. Any other player would have passed up at all those shots (i.e. made the right play). Kobe instead did what he always did which was make the hero play and win us the ball game.