:mjcry:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Definitely going to read the books now :to:
Although I wish they’d made this at least half a season long to avoid rushing through like they did, but it was still a great movie.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that bothered me too. Movie was missing too many important characters. They should have halted production to get her, OG Eadgifu, Hild, and Aelspawg on board.

Yeah I was thinking this too, would’ve been nice to see all of them and a couple of other people in the ending scene in the dining hall

Eadith :ohlawd: I thought uthred would’ve put a couple of kids in her by now

Daps
*HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE YET, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ME, I'M WATCHING S1 RIGHT NOW

Man, it's amazing how good this show is. The end of s1e3 when Young Ragnar came to meet Uhtred and asked him to come with him, but Uhtred had always sworn to Alfred. Then he watched Ragnar and Brida sail away with tears in his eyes, because that's where his heart really was. It was such a sad scene :mjcry:

Daps
*HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE YET, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ME, I'M WATCHING S1 RIGHT NOW

Man, it's amazing how good this show is. The end of s1e3 when Young Ragnar came to meet Uhtred and asked him to come with him, but Uhtred had always sworn to Alfred. Then he watched Ragnar and Brida sail away with tears in his eyes, because that's where his heart really was. It was such a sad scene :mjcry:

S1e4

After Uhtred married Mildreth and ole freak ass Alfred asked Odda "Was he struck by her? :mjlit: "

And Odda hit the "Yes, he was, my Lord :patrice: "

then later on

Uhtred: "You're beautiful, why you ain't married yet? :patrice:"

Leofrich: "Lord Arseling, the time for such questions has passed :unimpressed:"

Uhtred: "wait, I'm guessing there's a debt :aicmon:"

Mildreth: "yes my Lord, and it increases yearly, Afred could remove it but he chooses not to :to:"

Uhtred: "Damn his god and everything he stands for :damn:"

Mildreth: "My Lord I don't appreciate your blasphemy :dahell:"

Uhtred: "My name is Uhtreeeeeeed!!!! :damn:"