The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa and it's role in the Slave trade

Truth200

Banned
Daps
51GCT71YT6L._SS500_.jpg

https://books.google.com/books?id=x...ce=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Truth200

Banned
Daps
the arabs had way more slaves from europe than africa. but i guess that reality doesn't fit the narrative ya'll want.

Did the Arabs have white slaves before whites had black slaves?

Honest question because i would be curious to know who started this fukkery called slavery and opened Pandoras's box so to speak.

I need to look into the timelines of all this i know the British made the Irish slaves in the 1600's

The British also made Jamaicans slaves in the 1700's

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Honest question because i would be curious to know who started this fukkery called slavery and opened Pandoras's box so to speak.

I need to look into the timelines of all this i know the British made the Irish slaves in the 1600's

you posted the fukking videos yet asking this question?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

slavery has existed forever. no one knows who started. it was probably around as long as there have been people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still had slaves. I don't care who had more.

so what? everyone had slaves since the beginning of time. even africans in africa. the only reason slavery is a problem TODAY in 21st century America is because its legacy still lives with us.

what made the enslavement of africans by europeans post 1500 insidious is that for the first time in world history, white europeans tied RACE into who could and couldn't be a slave. in ancient greece and rome, there were slaves. however, the slaves were every type of race. so after a few generations when people were freed, no one knew who was a slave and who wasn't. that obviously wasn't the case in america. and this legacy of racial bias tied to slavery still lives with us today.

RACISM is the problem not slavery. there are alot of evils that happened in the past. people committed genocides, canabilism, slavery, etc. the only reason the evils of the trans-atlantic slave trade still live with us today is because it was tied to RACE.