The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III | PS4 | 10/22/19

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
NeoGAF
Regarding party speculation for CS3, here's what we know so far from Kondo's Dengeki interview:

- The story picks up 1.5 years after the CS2 ending, Class VII has graduated and everyone has gone their separate ways (translation: this is just like how CS2 starts, with everyone split up and Rean on his own)

- Rean is still working under Osborne trying to find his own way. Based on the key art and the screens, he's probably still paired up with Altina

- Sara is no longer an instructor at Thors

- The two new characters in the key visual seem to be Thors students, but he doesn't comment on the actual nature of the uniform, the girl with green hair in one of the screens is a character who has a connection to Rean as well (translation: more harem bait zzzzzzzzzz)

- There will be returning characters from the Liberl games who will join the party

- A certain "someone" from the Crossbell games will have a role in the story

- Rean's remaining mysteries will be revealed

- The new Brave Order system has to do with commands Rean can issue so he's definitely the main character again lol

Party members from the Liberl games pleases me greatly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Key Visual
C0GtCmpUsAINBIG.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't mean to brag but, Part 3 of a series nobody heard of is ps4 exclusive brehs :francis:

Why write that in the title like if it's a good thing? Or if this series is something people are checking for?
People who like old school turned based classic JRPGs know of Falcom and The Legend of Heroes series.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I haven't played the first two yet even though I bought them. Sad to see them not on the Vita. I can't play for too long on my PS4, especially for a game like this.

At least Ys is still coming for the Vita.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People who like old school turned based classic JRPGs know of Falcom and The Legend of Heroes series.
No they don't :francis:

I grew up on all that shyt, FF, Dragon Warrior, Secret of mana :hula: phantasy star, back when Alex Kidd-Gilchrist was still in Monsterland playing hoops, My favorite RPG and top 5 game of all time is Skies of Arcadia. With that said, these games haven't been pushed at an American audience so its unknown of to the majority.

NOBODY PLAYS THE VITA AND p*ssy, ITS ONE OR THE OTHER :yeshrug: