The lesbian sex scene in "Blue Is The Warmest Colour", brehs... (UPDATE: link in OP)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kinda fukked up the conditions Latif had them working under though, the two leads have said it was brutal and they felt like sex workers, and half the crew quit mid way through filming. He's in the middle of an investigation. That scene was a bit much, but it made sense for how their relationship unfolded within the context of the story/film. I liked the book as well.

That's the thing, it was perfectly in line with the rest of the movie so to me it never felt like it was out of place or unnecessary (at best, maybe a bit excessive). I've read about the crew/cast mistreatments, Latif is crazy, apparently he had them do a 100 takes of the scene where the characters first see each other in the street, then freaked out because the actresses had to laugh during a single take and he felt they weren't taking the movie serious.

id rather just beat off and then spend the 3 hours not watching a shytty french movie :heh:

Like I said in the opening post, that's your loss.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Some guy on IMDb linked to a bunch of gifs of the scene which I assure you doesn't even cover half its epicness, but still...

:blessed:

It's NSFW of course.

tumblr_mv02s65VeZ1sk7hdro1_500.gif

tumblr_mv02s65VeZ1sk7hdro3_500.gif

tumblr_mv02s65VeZ1sk7hdro6_500.gif

tumblr_mv02s65VeZ1sk7hdro2_500.gif

tumblr_mv02s65VeZ1sk7hdro5_400.gif

Enlarge by clicking as usual, bigger versions in the link below:

http://applezauze.tumblr.com/post/64651445774