The lesbian sex scene in "Blue Is The Warmest Colour", brehs... (UPDATE: link in OP)

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Where exactly in the movie is this scene? :ld:

Saw the trailer and the movie looks boring as hell. Just want to fast forward and be out.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
"CraveOnline: The love scenes are so beautiful. Of course I know as actors there are ways to fake things but it looks so real and intimate. Were there by any chance scenes where you went ahead and got close and made contact?

Oh, have sex?

CraveOnline: No, but touch each other for real.

Oh no. No, we had fake p*ssys. It was like SFX. It was well done. It was not very nice because it was fake.

Code:
15min: Adele dreams about Lea in bed, switching between the dream and her masturbation with no difference in lighting. Lea is shown grabbing and licking Adele's boob and Adele is caressing herself when alone.

Around 21min: BG sex scene with Adele. Different angles with her on top. There is no penetration shown but a clear view of an erection and a p*ssy shot from behind when they stop having sex. There are t*ts and ass in the scene as well.

3 sex scenes between 1h20 and 1h40 between Adele and Lea:

First one is the longest. I imagine there is at least 3 or 4 minutes of rough sex with a lot of licking, finger penetration, dutch tulip position, 69 and moaning There is a clear but short view on Adele's p*ssy when it is licked by lea. I think I saw a very short view of lea's lips from behind (don't remember if licking or fingering), but mainly angles don't show too much explicit stuff but you know they do it for real(nose deep inside ass and stuff like that)

2nd sex scene is quite explicit but there is no vagina shown, pussies together with bodies separated. Still a lot of boobs and ass and moaning.

3rd sex scene: less explicit but fingering (nothing explicit)

around 1h50: Lea is painting Adele nude. The camera pans from feet to head with Adele on her back, her vagina clearly visible. There is then a wide angle view of Adele with legs opened and her vagina visible again.

After that scene, nudity occurs less often. 10 min afterwards, there is a bed scene with Adele taking off her clothes(T&A)While Lea is under sheets (t*ts visible), then Adele puts her head on Lea's right tit. Finally 10 minutes before the end(3h), a shower scene from behind with Adele showing T&A again.

http://viooz.co/movies/23273-blue-is-the-warmest-color-la-vie-dadle-2013.html

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:ooh:

I'll be back :unsure:

Edit: Link's dead
qjij.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm uploading the scene to xhamster as we speak but conversion can take up a while. It'll get here eventually.