The letter T, short for Trumpsir, more drama than the president with North Korea: ABC GOP Debate 8PM

Who had the worst peformance of tonight's debate?

• Rubio

Votes: 41 80.4%
  • Cruz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Carson

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Kaisch

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Jeb

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Christie

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The GOP getting one in before the New Hampshire primary. Saturday gonna be a tough night. Golden State vs OKC gonna be on :ohhh:. Trump making his return to the debate stage should mean some classic back and forths with Cruz :lolbron:. Carly missed the cut this time and there is no JV debate so we wont be subjected to partial fetus abortions :blessed:.

Carly Fiorina Misses Cut For ABC's GOP Debate In New Hampshire
e5fcq5mxj1t91gnzhznv.jpg

Katherine Krueger
FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Despite a last-minute lobbying effortfrom her fellow Republicans, Carly Fiorina did not make the cut for ABC News' Saturday debate in Manchester, New Hampshire, the first GOP debate without an undercard contest.

Republicans Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Ben Carson, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich were invited to participate in the debate, ABC News announced Thursday.

Live stream:

http://abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/master.m3u8?b=300,500-2500#preview-http://abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/master.m3u8?b=500?mediaName=14476486|LIVE_SPECIAL_EVENT_1|sec_live|republican-debate-live-stream-coverage-from-abc-news

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
of course trump will be there, because megyn won't.... this one should be heat.. trump will pout about losing iowa... he will also throw darts at cruz for playing dirty politics... carson will also throw darts at cruz for playing dirty pool... should be a good night for everyone..... i want to see trump take JEB!'s whole gangsta... i haven't seen anyone get ethered that bad since 50 went at ja...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
of course trump will be there, because megyn won't.... this one should be heat.. trump will pout about losing iowa... he will also throw darts at cruz for playing dirty politics... carson will also throw darts at cruz for playing dirty pool... should be a good night for everyone..... i want to see trump take JEB!'s whole gangsta... i haven't seen anyone get ethered that bad since 50 went at ja...
Theres another Fox one coming up i read about, that Megyn gonna mod and Trump said he gonna be there too. You never know between now n then though :lolbron:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#TeamJeb
He's getting ethered so bad I actually feel sorry for him and somehow want him rise to 2nd under THE DONALD...He is doing worse than Lincoln Chafee and that was comedy in itself
The Low Energy Gawd :bryan:

Trump is Ramsey Snow and Jeb Theon Greyjoy....I mean Reek.

#TeamJeb is the equivalent of #TheonSet in the Film Room.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fair enough. cruz anbd shillary did play dirty :yeshrug: