"The Life I Live" 2000s Jay-Z x Just Blaze Type Beat (prod. by TheHitKingz) - New beat with @Chubbs

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Check out the second beat we made with new TheHitKingz crew member "DBC" aka @Chubbs

We went for a Dynasty - Just Blaze x Jay-Z early 2000s feel on this one. A classic soulful sampled beat, they just don't make them like this anymore.

The homie is playing no games, he is ready to work. I started chopping the sample at 8:30pm, sent him the files at 9pm, and we finished the beat 3 hours later. This kid is dedicated.

Let me know what you guys think of our beat.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started chopping the sample at 8:30pm, sent him the files at 9pm, and we finished the beat 3 hours later.

Thats incredible. The sound is incredible, you're right they don't make'em like this anymore. This has that flow jacker feel like if someone told you 12 years ago, give me one of those jay'z's

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
@DJ Dope-Needlz

I wanted to go for a diplomats style on it but cam'ron already made a song using the same sample before :manny:

So we went for a Dynasty era Jay-Z x Just Blaze style.

I think this would've been dope in the Diplomatic Immunity era. I don't really like the version they made for Cam'ron and Vado, feels like a lazy made beat to me.

But yeah I think this one would've been perfect for Juelz Santana