The lil angry midget incel from the bagel shop now saying that bytches are throwing the p*ssy at him

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Very few men can accept being that short. It seems like it would be difficult to deal with when you know it's nothing you can do to make women desire you.

That's why a lot of incels run up in venues with the tool on a Kamikaze mission.
You can eat or wallow in your own misery.
It's a choice.
There's plenty that any man can do to get chicks.
It's up that man to stop feeling sorry for himself and step his game up.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

This video contains the n-word part

Skip to 30 seconds

TMZ: “Would you consider yourself racist?”

Midget: “No, I have black friends.”

TMZ: “Okay.”

Midget: “Now, if somebody upsets me and happens to be black or steals from me, then yeah, that word comes out of my mouth, I’m not gonna lie.”

---

Superstar
Daps
D_OS5FVXUAEkkGk

Damn

---

Superstar
Daps
A woman-hating incel that likens himself to the president? MAGA midget indeed :mjpls:...

Chris Morgan, ‘Bagel Boss Guy’: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

1. Morgan Has YouTube Videos Showing Him in Confrontations at a 7-Eleven, a Library, a Bar & With a Neighbor & He Calls a Woman a ‘Ghetto Hoodrat’ in Another Video

“I just bring this to the counter, to pay for my sh*t,” Morgan said pointing his camera at a coffee and a donut sitting in front of the gas station clerk. You don’t say ‘hi, how ya doing,’ the first thing out of your mouth is what’s my height.”

Morgan then presses the man asking him what country he is from. After the man tells Morgan he is from Pakistan, he turns his diatribe concentrated on height into a racist tirade calling Pakistan a “third-world toilet country.”

“Pakistan? Really? You know how much money our country gives you? F*cking third-world toilet countries,” Morgan said. “If it wasn’t for our country, you wouldn’t be working here.”

2. Another Video Shows Morgan Calling a Woman a ‘Ghetto Skank’

In another video, titled “Ghetto hoodrat cuts in front of me to use bathroom,” Morgan films a woman and her kids who he claimed cursed in front of him and her children.

“Look at this woman here cursing in front of her kids,” Morgan says, again hiding behind his camera. “Did you hear the language coming out of this woman’s mouth?”

An altercation broke out after the woman got closer to Morgan, as he claimed she smacked the phone out of his hand.

The video becomes indiscernible, and a child can be heard crying in the background. Morgan can be heard calling for the manager to come over and handle the situation. He calls the woman a b*tch and tries to get the manager to throw her out of the particular store they are in.

“F*ck you, you ghetto skank. You’re a loser ghetto skank,” Morgan said as the video cut off.

5. Morgan, a Divorced Cleaning Company Owner, Says He Is Glad the Bagel Boss Video Went Viral & Calls Himself the Modern Day Martin Luther King

After his divorce in 2007, Morgan seemed to hold onto a disdain towards women and men who are larger than him.

“I’m just not tolerating this anymore,” Morgan declared. “Some of those girls found it funny. That’s why I have resentment towards women. I find them all to be stupid, gold-digging liars.”

The 5’0″ Morgan calls himself a prophet and the modern day Martin Luther King.

“I have a mission. The girls hate me, they don’t like me, that’s fine,” he added. “I’m not stopping and the world is going to hear me. I want equality for everybody.”

:picard:

Not surprised all incels :mjpls: