A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
he just had too much pryde I guess:yeshrug:
giphy.webp

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You nostalgia people :stopitslime: if it ain't shot for shot, bar for bar the same exact movie y'all grew up with, y'all will complain about it :hhh:
Why does this bother people so much? what's wrong with calling it live action?
Because they lions aren't delivering lines and a wild boar and meerkat aren't actually singing :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
- Tries to eat the King's bird servant.
- Constantly jealous and shows disdain for his brother/nephew.
- Says "Oh no, Mufasa, perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me."

How did Mufasa never put two and two together that an inevitable betrayal was coming?

Cause Scar said himself he wasn’t down for the fade and Mufasa never thought that Scar would go hooking up with the Hyenas.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
CGI is ridiculously well done, but I almost think it's actually to its detriment cause some of the animals look expressionless in some shots. Imma need to see more I guess :yeshrug:
I can see what you mean about that :patrice:It's harder for these characters to emote because lions obviously can't really do that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
According to Box Office Pro, the long-range tracking for The Lion King is anywhere between $180M and $230M. Their current projection is almost right in the middle, with the site expecting The Lion King to open to $201M domestically. If The Lion King does land somewhere in this range, it will have the biggest opening weekend of any Disney live-action remake, breaking Beauty and the Beast's record of $174M.