tumblr_olt4e6l51L1ubttdmo3_400.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yo!

Nothing feels better than waking up and counting my own money. I have two clients coming over to the cribbo today. I looked at my account today and I have booked enough appointments to cover rent for two months. I live in the Bay Area my rent ain't cheap. I'm living as cheap as possible. My hustle is all about slow steady money. I'm not chasing big checks, I'm chasing steady work to build my client base. I plan to raise my prices when I have ten regular clients. I quit my job 3 days ago and I have spent every hour since working for myself. I've been in and out of Ubers, moving through cities I've never been to, and having meeting.

Things are going well. I have my rent paid for six months from clients and savings right now. I don't want to use my savings. I took out 1200 just to have in my pocket. It's not easy but it's way more fun than having a job. I work all day now, but it's fun. All I do is talk to clients and practice my crafts. Everyday is a new adventure or not. It feels so fukking good to count my own money and decide what's worth my time. People pressured me to go into business for myself a few years ago and I waited because I knew I wasn't ready.

Young brehs don't ever let someone pressure you to make a move when you're not ready. Don't move until you're ready. Be a man. Premature failure can break the spirit. Also, sell some real sh and have a real skill. Selling t shirts and wrist bands is some jr high shyt.
What is your business?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Got the good news from my teachers email

As long as I keep my participation up my grade will be saved
:mjgrin:

I Really need to work on this feeling of failure

I legit be feeling like Lebron
50+ point game

Still losing
:to:

But imma figure it out

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
FYI, Verizon Wireless (Pre-Paid) customers: Get a $30 credit on your phone bill

Phone was off because I didn't pay my bill by midnight. I get a text that says "Receive a $30 credit if you renew services with Verizon"

I immediately pay my bill and the credit is applied towards my next bill.

I assume it's in place for retention purposes.

Daps
Yooooo. The post office low key got hella thick bytches here, mostly milfs/soccer moms:ohhh:

This may be the new place to find a cougar, brehs.

It’s a bunch of thick milfs with that housewife/soccer mom haircut here. I must share this new development
0911A230-ACD8-4004-B750-98E8BA6AB6E0_zpsgb4vo0xj.png

Prynce

Daps
I need advice but I don't know who to ask so I'm just gonna ask here

I have saved up enough and I'm ready to take the jump into my dream career path but the hard part is I don't know where to even go or get started
Do I try to get internships or do I keep networking?

Also Networking is so annoying to me I'm not trying to force friendships with people because I need shyt from them