Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
In my feelings rant

@Stir Fry @alexander.

Help me out and lemme know am I trippin or being in my feelings is justified. So with the cdl garbage man shyt I’m getting input from all over the family. My aunts fiancé bro just got his and they want me to hit him up for tips. Aight cool, shoot him a text around 1 this afternoon introducing myself and explaining situation. No response...aight cool people be busy I get that. So now aunt and unc in law saying I should probably call instead of text...I can see why people wanna talk aight cool. I do that about 30 mins ago...phone gets picked up and then I get hung up on. Unc hits me up saying his bro with his lady and busy right now

Aight so now I’m feeling some type of way and would rather not even deal with this dude. Moms understands my feeling but think I should give it one more time and be done with it. I’m on some we at war nikka shyt In my mind lowkey and not looking forward to trying to connect to folks who I feel think they got more important shyt

What y’all think

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
In my feelings rant

@Stir Fry @alexander.

Help me out and lemme know am I trippin or being in my feelings is justified. So with the cdl garbage man shyt I’m getting input from all over the family. My aunts fiancé bro just got his and they want me to hit him up for tips. Aight cool, shoot him a text around 1 this afternoon introducing myself and explaining situation. No response...aight cool people be busy I get that. So now aunt and unc in law saying I should probably call instead of text...I can see why people wanna talk aight cool. I do that about 30 mins ago...phone gets picked up and then I get hung up on. Unc hits me up saying his bro with his lady and busy right now

Aight so now I’m feeling some type of way and would rather not even dude with this dude. Moms understands my feeling but think I should give it one more time and be done with it. I’m on some we at war nikka shyt In my mind lowkey and not looking forward to trying to connect to folks who I feel think they got more important shyt

What y’all think

sounds like he was busy. Try again later

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So you saying I shouldn’t be like fukk that dude and move on and instead give it one more shot

:patrice:

Keep hitting him until you get his ear. He may even become annoyed, but i’m sure afterwards, he’ll appreciate your initiative and tenacity and feel a whole lot better about helping out and possibly putting a good word in for you.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Keep hitting him until you get his ear. He may even become annoyed, but i’m sure afterwards, he’ll appreciate your initiative and tenacity and feel a whole lot better about helping out and possibly putting a good word in for you.
:ohhh:

I see I see...get that pursuit of happyness dynamic popping...where they remember your tenacity

:wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

I see I see...get that pursuit of happyness dynamic popping...where they remember your tenacity

:wow:

yup, i imagine he’s had plenty of half steppers try and get him to put them on. Probably why he’s somewhat apprehensive about hearing you out right now. Just keep that in mind.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
So you saying I shouldn’t be like fukk that dude and move on and instead give it one more shot

:patrice:

I’d give it one more chance and I’m only saying that because it’s not me personally..I would be in flames with the phone pick up and hang up. Why even pick up the fukking phone if you’re busy? Just terrible manners but because he may have info that may be beneficial to your pursuit of success, I would recommend tactics and going with what @Stir Fry said.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yup, i imagine he’s had plenty of half steppers try and get him to put them on. Probably why he’s somewhat apprehensive about hearing you out right now. Just keep that in mind.

There’s a thin line between apprehension and just being rude.

This isn’t Training Day..young nikka just needs to pick your head for a few minutes. If you’re busy, then say you’re fukking busy and I’ll come back when time permits. fukk all these hoops to jump through when I’m basically moving in the dark.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
There’s a thin line between apprehension and just being rude.

This isn’t Training Day..young nikka just needs to pick your head for a few minutes. If you’re busy, then say you’re fukking busy and I’ll come back when time permits. fukk all these hoops to jump through when I’m basically moving in the dark.
What blowed me is that after he hung up, the fact his brother, my future uncle called me to let me know he was busy..that mean your triflin ass called your brother to let him know something you could have told me

like really nikka

:unimpressed:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What blowed me is that after he hung up, the fact his brother, my future uncle called me to let me know he was busy..that mean your triflin ass called your brother to let him know something you could have told me

like really nikka

Right. See..lemme stop.

Just be patient breh breh..bro just apparently doesn't have good phone etiquette and he may have gems to bless you with to make your career progression easier. Lord knows I've had to grin and bear it dealing with dumbasses to keep my goals on track so I need to apply experience to your situation and not my gut reactions.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

like really nikka

it’s always gonna be roadblocks on the road to the success. People that turn around because of them never make it to the top. Dude may be acting like a dikk now, but he might turn out to your keys to this position or even long term friend or mentor. You’ll never know if you let these small instances deter you.

Every thing i know i learned on my own. There’s been plenty of times where the only things i had were a good can do attitude and a tenacious personality.

Last edited: