Atlanta
91kZhyBbxSL._SL1500_.jpg

These things gon be the death of me :ohlawd:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

I'm a lover not a fighter....that might be my downfall....I just dont raise my voice or argue. I say my piece and go about my day. It's not my job to persuade someone into my ideology.

But it makes people so MAD when I don't argue, I dont get it? I'm trying to diffuse the situation but the opposite is happening. :lupe: maybe I need to do some guided meditation...

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When am I going to get what I need. I am literally numb as fukk right now and exhausted. I went to the gym and took a hot ass shower. Hope i dont get corona. fukking feel beat up and didnt eat either.

Tomorrow is where I am reminded that I'm the late bloomer and the last one again as I get to be a witness or help someone else with moving forward in life. Never moving forward with life and just stuck which is why right now I'm contemplating about sleeping these unwanted thoughts or eating.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Do you know who Chinbeats is on instagram @The Hierophant ? Somehow I have him added and saw that me and you have him as a mutual friend. I reached out to him, but never got a reply.
I don't know who is behind that account . I know you I and another former coli member follow him. But I don't remember why. Maybe he's on here. It's funny cause you're the second person to ask me about him recently.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My aunt's funeral was today

Why was there a nikka from her other side of her family that had his 3 kids there and he and the kids didn't have mask on:gucci:

And my aunt passed from Covid-19

When they brought her to the mausoleum people were bunched all close together :snoop:

I chilled far away with my girl
I don't see how people don't understand this virus
------------

Also
Might had the most fire chicken sandwich

At
Brown Butter Southern Kitchen and Bar
Off North Carrollton
In that 7th ward:salute:
shyt had collard greens, hot honey and chilies on the chicken sandwich :ohlawd:

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i worked late today, ordered tacos from my favorite place on postmates. took like 1hr 15 minutes for it to even say my dude was picking it up and then it says it was delivered and its not outside my door lol. They're supposed to take a picture of the food where they dropped it off and its just a picture of the food sitting on his lap in his car rofl. pretty sure this dude just jacked my tacos. i haven't eaten all day and now the taco place is closed.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
i worked late today, ordered tacos from my favorite place on postmates. took like 1hr 15 minutes for it to even say my dude was picking it up and then it says it was delivered and its not outside my door lol. They're supposed to take a picture of the food where they dropped it off and its just a picture of the food sitting on his lap in his car rofl. pretty sure this dude just jacked my tacos. i haven't eaten all day and now the taco place is closed.

:wow: He would have to fight me

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't know how yall risk getting food delivered from shyt like postmates and grubhub:picard:

And during a pandemic too:picard:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how yall risk getting food delivered from shyt like postmates and grubhub:picard:

And during a pandemic too:picard:
I figured out what happened :snoop:

My app for some reason was set to deliver to my address based on my GPS and not my address that I entered on the app so homie delivered to my neighbor. I was able to run and snatch it off their porch but I already got the meal refunded and selected 0.00$ for tip since I thought dude jacked my stuff. Now I'm trying to get in touch with postmates to figure out how I can tip this guy. I've never had problems w/delivery before from postmates. It's been a godsend during covid. I don't have to go out to get anything for the most part. Covid doesn't live well on surfaces or food.