Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
new-york-ny-leni-klum-is-seen-arriving-at-heidi-klums-22nd-annual-halloween-party-on-october.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks gonna hate me but i think @BrothaZay is a non black person doing black face. Too much going on right there. These fools really out trying to make black people sound bad because theyre that insecure with themselves. Couldnt be me.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the ppl who constantly attack you on here why do you have so much smoke with me. I literally never bother you

Just an opinion. :yeshrug: you come off like a parody of a stereotypical ignorant black person at times. Just being honest. Its like whats exactly funny or entertaining about that ignorant dyfunctional shyt especially as an adult. To me, having seen that shyt up close and personal. Its not funny.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Just an opinion. :yeshrug: you come off like a parody of a stereotypical ignorant black person. Being honest. Its like whats exactly funny or entertaining about that ignorant dyfunctional shyt especially as an adult.
You come off like a weirdo

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s your opinion. Why exactly would I care what YOU find entertaining?

Just dont see how any intelligent black person can be entertained at their controlled and programmed destruction. I have an issue with black people who support their oppression as they arent aware of it. I find it irritating because thats a choice.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Just dont see how any intelligent black person can be entertained at their controlled and programmed destruction. I have an issue with black people who support their oppression. I find it irritating because thats a choice.
You in your 40s n still broke. Shouldn’t be speaking on who is intelligent or not

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Black Christian be like:

"I don't care bout no Gaza/Israeli conflict. I'm minding my business!" :mjlol:

But you suppose to be a compassionate Christian! :dead:

White Jesus stay on that hypocritical soulless shyt!
Why are you attacking me?
Wow Cry GIF - Wow Cry Crying GIFs

Let me backslide in peace