Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Lol apparently there’s a bunch of remedial people that think you can snitch to get out of bootcamp, bootcamp was my favorite part of the navy lol easy money , “A” school was fun too though shyt was just like college except you get paid to learn I fukked up in Japan though but I can upgrade my discharge

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
finally moved into the loft on the top floor of my apt. Didn’t really care for the loft( the 2 floors is nice though) I just didn’t want to be under people anymore. Previous place had about 5 kids above…

Now I can finally rest lol

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the shyt that many folks seem to be into or find exciting are just boring to me. In a way, im a thrill seeker with a thirst for creativity, innovation and knowledge.

To me, i feel like all this tech, smart gadget that people think makes their lives easier or have allowed to rule their lives has "retarded" people a bit. Folks not thinking as much, no creativity, nothing new.. you know its bad when people are relying on AI to be creative for them.

Honestly, i feel that if things were done correctly, we can all have the right balance but folks wanna stay backwards or be greedy or let their shadow selves get out of control

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Missed my 7am flight because I thought it would be a good idea to stay up instead of sleeping so that I can get there early.

Proceeded to fall asleep around 5am anyway which then caused me to be late :snoop:

FUUUCK

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Washington, DC
San Francisco, CA
Santa Clara, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA