Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the road in traffic right now as i type. Dont know what to eat. Have the strong desire to eat a sumo style bowl of rice.

Daps
My wife wants me to run around to different places after my haircut.

:mjtf:

It’s going to be crowded everywhere. She said I can drive her new car as if that’s some kind of incentive, and as if I don’t just take it whenever I want anyway.

It’s bad enough we have to go to her mother’s house tomorrow. The latest pettiness:

My wife bought a Jeep. My mom, being petty also bought a Jeep, just because my wife did. Her mom, also petty, is getting a Range Rover, because my sister in law just got a Range Rover.

I also have to sit through nonsensical nonsense about Trump giving us money, as if we’re having another pandemic.

:unimpressed:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
A nikka harder than an asian trying to seem like a human being on his college application :ehh:

You could bounce a ballpeen hanmer off of this thing :wow:

My wife wants me to run around to different places after my haircut.

:mjtf:

It’s going to be crowded everywhere. She said I can drive her new car as if that’s some kind of incentive, and as if I don’t just take it whenever I want anyway.

It’s bad enough we have to go to her mother’s house tomorrow. The latest pettiness:

My wife bought a Jeep. My mom, being petty also bought a Jeep, just because my wife did. Her mom, also petty, is getting a Range Rover, because my sister in law just got a Range Rover.

I also have to sit through nonsensical nonsense about Trump giving us money, as if we’re having another pandemic.

:unimpressed:

IRL and online, everyday gives me a reason not to get married :wow: