Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Tomorrow marks a year without any p*ssy. First time since i started fukking 17 years ago :damn:

IM DOWN BAD BREHS :mjcry: i might have to hit up a bbw to break the curse. But its spring and i cant be caught moving like that. :mjgrin:

Damn you in a drought? Not on any apps or approaching women?

Think of it as not getting anyone pregnant and child support. Or not getting any STD’s :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lolbron: this song brings me back when i kept a face mask outside all the time when covid had everyone scared to death to go outdoors.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad that i have enough confidence with myself that i dont have to resort to following stupid trends to feel good about myself. I learned that i wasnt and was never gonna be a follower back in high school. :yeshrug: not every trend is supposed to be followed. You gotta use your head. They hide the poisonous mindset in candy wrap making people think its the way to be. Social programming is a real thing. i woke up at the right time to avoid the prison pipeline trap they have set up for black children or worse back in the day. The need to feel cool and be accepted by others almost got me into serious shyt that could have ruined my life before it even started. Im lucky. I would rather be alone, ridiculed for being a nerd, be seen as boring to the in crowd than to have to act like something im not trying to get people to like me because Im not happy with me. Im heading towards 40 anyway. Dont get why theres people my age who still are trying to compete with folks who are 20, 15 years younger than them on stupid shyt. Act your age, let the youngins have their time instead of joining them. Dont follow or live in trends that are set up for a moment and end up stuck in shyt forever. Life is tough as it is being ourselves.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel sorry for you grown men who chose to live in your insecurities instead of learning to move pass them and being prideful about being insecure. How do yall do it? That shyt is tiring as fukk. Imagine not being able to live a full life because youre scared to wear a shirt that you like but not wearing it because other people dont think it is in style. Insecurity is what america and a lot of corporations sell so you can be broke buying up shyt while still being insecure about yourself. Manage your insecurities with some confidence instead of pushing that insecure shyt to other people. Wear what you want. Who cares if you get laughed at. A couple of laughs isnt going to kill you.

Im just saying this because you got way too many dudes looking at the other man to lead them as a man because they dont have the confidence to be themselves. Its gotten to the point you got people like andrew tate, kevin samuels, tariq nasheed, and all these other guys being surrogate fathers to lost men

Last edited: