Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to journal write religiously in high school especially in the 10th grade to express the hell i was feeling back then. Apparently, i need to do that again. Every night im journal writing if Im able to. Im really holding a lot back.

You internet motherfukkers are annoying. Cant with this everybody is a success bullshyt. fukk all of yall

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wilt Chamberlain diaries entry 1.

Just slammed ass with my first bbl. She had the wettest p*ssy i sampled in a minute. Had my dikk hitting gears I didn't know I had. It's always thrilling when you get with a woman than can match your sex drive. Lil thick Dominican with fake hair I nearly pulled off her head. Now driving home stomach soaked cuz she nutted on me endlessly. But the point of this post is.. i beat that thing like metro boomings drum machine and I didn't get a nut off.

:snoop:

Drink responsibly fellas :francis:

This feeling is like putting up 70 point in a ball game and losing.

Goddamn whiskey dikk

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps

91459d200221f1f9c7091890eba628b2.gif

tumblr_pihx9sHYKB1qz7b4yo1_500.gifv

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im angry as fukk right now.

And yo Im tired like seriously, Im tired of getting these horrible depressive episodes which is making my feet cringe. Even the weed isnt helping. Its hard to believe that ive dealt with this horrible emotional shyt since i was 12. Its been chronic. Honestly, i thought that in time it would make it go away or i would grow out of it but damn this shyt really never goes away. :mindblown: I just learned how to function with it but theres times when that shyt is really getting the better of me like now. Then i start having the wrong thoughts i dont need to have. Then i get angry as fukk thinking about certain people and certain things then we are back to square one where I talked myself off the ledge. I refuse to give up because yours truly REALLY has haters out here that want to see me fail. Like yo theres people who dont think ill amount to shyt and theyre hoping to see me either locked up or dead. Ive FELT the hate to know that shyt. One of the few things thats keeping me going is hope and its just hope for a better tomorrow even if i dont really have anything to look forward to to be honest but thats that depression speaking. Ive been down on myself for a long time and its funny seeing when other folks try to take shots, trying to make me feel even worse about myself. But Im going to okay though. Im a survivor.

I guess I had to admit that to myself. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I had an aggressive stalker that was sexually and romantically obsessed with me. :wow: i need a psycho in my life :banderas: i am so ready for one. :mjlol: