Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I need a graph chart of subs and who's taking shots at who for what reasons.

This is what fuels the nameless posts. Everyone wants to know but without putting out too much to seem chatty patty "subs" can give you a good idea of what's going on. Also it's a way for people to be petty because every single person is petty, idk if that's natural but on the coli it's second nature.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what fuels the nameless posts. Everyone wants to know but without putting out too much to seem chatty patty "subs" can give you a good idea of what's going on. Also it's a way for people to be petty because every single person is petty, idk if that's natural but on the coli it's second nature.

I don't really know who's taking shots at who, RT seems better than it has been for months now. I can't really tell who's taking shots at who anymore. :mjcry:

I be catching strays but I'm like
ABIL_Colossus_1_300.png

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't really know who's taking shots at who, RT seems better than it has been for months now. I can't really tell who's taking shots at who anymore. :mjcry:

I be catching strays but I'm like
ABIL_Colossus_1_300.png

Meh, knowing the context isn't important, if you know it's a "sub" then that's enough. It's not going to stop and you're generally too likable to get caught up in it.