Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All of that Panicking and 40,000 doomsday threads for nothing. Instead of letting that man handle his business. Real life weirdos. Dudes were ready to jump ship at the slightest inconvenience too.:coffee:

“Nicole0416_646NYC, we're going to begin the process of updating The Coli today. There may be downtime here and there over the next few days while we work to get everything done ASAP. Your patience is greatly appreciated!”
:francis:
There’s about to be 50+ threads on updates now and how the coli is the best platform. From the same ones ready to start their own ish and vacate :weirdo::palm:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Whenever they set a movie in New Orleans they have to over act and have the worst accents

And make EVERY reference some shyt to shove the point that they are in New Orleans :mjlol:

Watching Candy man 2 now and i forgot how bad they was with it

Also the Candyman series mad racist and basically tales to remind white women how scary and dangerous nikkas are

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the best rendition of good morning heartache I've heard.

Jennifer lost alot of her upper register after she lost the weight

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This ain't no cheap thrill
You Gotta know just how I feel
And if you think you gonna fall
All you have to do is call
I have nothing but myself
And I give myself to you

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Man, I used to be a live and let live type of guy, but even without being glued to the TV/news, everything seems so bleak: everything's getting expensive, ratchets are ratcheting even more, WW3 or Civil War: 2 might pop off in a decade, etc.

Ngl, reading, especially religious books are basically my only source of comfort rn; I might even go to a sunday service one of these days, I got more in common with christians than I do with nihilist m'fers :yeshrug:

Netflix can eat a dikk

Raising prices, only few shows worth watching and no free trial at least?

fukk out of here man

Max, Hulu and Prime holding me down anyways but still

FFMovies + a good adblocker :wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You go over a chick's crib and
you see a box fan in her bedroom.
Prison polaroids or fabuloso cleaner
you get the fukk up outta there with
yo damn life and prevent a tragedy.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@DrBanneker

We're preparing to drastically cut back operations in the face of the diesel shortages looming. I've gotten warnings from Love's, Pilot and Ryder in regards to shortages starting to hit next week and going chronic into summer. What diesel can be sourced will be priced astronomically from my conversations with DOT and some folks out West.. I'm being told to expect 6.50 to 8 dollars a gallon for Diesel in the Southeast.

The implications this is going to have on the supply chain here cannot be overstated and it's criminal how the media is tip toeing around this as this WILL IGNITE further inflation towards goods and the shocks will be immediately felt when people go into the stores and see RAPIDLY DIMINISHING FOOD STOCKS THAT WILL EITHER TAKE LONGER TIMES TO BE RESTOCKED OR NOT AT ALL.

I've also been told that major US food suppliers like Sysco, US Foods, etc..who have major contracts with the US Government have been instructed, mainly in regards to the DoD, to make their deliveries PRIORITY OVER ANY COMMERCIAL/OUTSIDEACCOUNTS. Please remember that this affects rail transport, ship and truck transport as almost all of this runs in part off Diesel fuel.

The regular folks here in the States are going to get a rude awakening at the supermarkets and at their favorite restaurants progressing through the rest of the year.