The lunch rush is dead as Americans live for the weekend

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
As someone who works in Midtown Manhattan, every day I bring my lunch saves me $15-20. That shyt adds up quick. I'm in the office 5 days over a 2 week period so that comes out to $150-$200 saved every month.

Plus, the food I bring tastes better and is more nutritious than what I can buy at the lunch spots, so :manny:
Imagine getting food and life advice from a murderous drug lord 😂😂😂

I'd rather listen to @avon barksdale on that tip. At least the nikka didn't try to kill everyone

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Once in a while I’ll grab Jolibee because the food is quality but the midtown locations are more expensive than the one in Queens.

I went to the one on 8th avenue next to the Arby's. Pretty good!

Went back a second time and ended up with the buubliest of bubble gut. I had to use the bathroom on the other side of the building where it was empty at.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
People would rather take that same $60 - $70 for overpriced lunch, and spend it on $15 - $20 overpriced drinks :manny:

Pandemic changed a LOT of ish, gotta get with it or get left:manny:

Hey, its $1 wings and $8 beer+shot combos during happy hour at the spot around the corner from me.

Some folks definitely know what they doing :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The pandemic really showed us how disastrous going into the office is

Pay for parking. Pay for food. Pay for clothes. Pay for dry cleaning . Eat worse. Drink less water. More small talk. Get less sleep

And I'm only in 2 days a week.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You can find good deals if you look hard enough. Some of these restaurants need you. I don’t eat out as much as I used to, I do try to get a meal that I can turn into lunch and dinner most times when I can though