The main event of TNA's biggest PPV, Bound for Glory

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Had no idea it was on until it came up on my twitter line...lol. Matt won, eh? Lol

TheColi hated it.... The Carolina fans loved it.

But I guess Dixie should've went with the decision of making the coli fans who clown them, hope they die, and barely watch they shows or stream them happy vs making actual people that showed up happy:mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

But I guess Dixie should've went with the decision of making the coli fans who clown them, hope they die, and barely watch they shows or stream them happy vs making actual people that showed up happy:mjlol:

Of course the Hardy Boyz from North Carolina are going to get an amazing reception from winning a World Title in North Carolina.

And looking at the :hamster: roster they have now, can you realistically have high hopes for TNA's future? :usure:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Bruh there is NO logical reason for Hardy to be champ right now and not EC3

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The roster is even worse than I realized

Z5hZ5E7.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Bruh there is NO logical reason for Hardy to be champ right now and not EC3

They playing with house money right now.... No matter what they do cats like the coli cats gonna have something bad to say..... Might as well just make the live crowd happy.

Again..... Even though EC3 did get quite a few chants and was over as fukk, they crowd went crazy when Hardy won.

Hell I was shocked too and yes I too wanted EC3 to win too. But for what it's worth live.... I can see why.

Also lets all not sit here and pretend we are amateurs and never seen this done before.

Just like when Brock lost his title in a 3 way with Reigns and Seth and it didn't hurt him the same spin will be put on this. EC3 didn't get pinned, there is no real blemish for him

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They playing with house money right now.... No matter what they do cats like the coli cats gonna have something bad to say..... Might as well just make the live crowd happy.

Again..... Even though EC3 did get quite a few chants and was over as fukk, they crowd went crazy when Hardy won.

Hell I was shocked too and yes I too wanted EC3 to win too. But for what it's worth live.... I can see why.

Also lets all not sit here and pretend we are amateurs and never seen this done before.

Just like when Brock lost his title in a 3 way with Reigns and Seth and it didn't hurt him the same spin will be put on this. EC3 didn't get pinned, there is no real blemish for him

so tna rewarded these two slovenly plush fat toys bodied motherfukkers a fukk'n mainevent.
just for being one time hopeful midcarders, in the lack of workrate wwe era.
who failed socially and in just keeping in shape.
now, they get rewarded for being two fat over weight jabrone's.

man, white privilege is a motherfukker.

this motherfukker galloway went over lashley, too.

only in america, white america.

art barr

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
so tna rewarded these two slovenly plush fat toys bodied motherfukkers a fukk'n mainevent.
just for being one time hopeful midcarders, in the lack of workrate wwe era.
who failed socially and in just keeping in shape.
now, they get rewarded for being two fat over weight jabrone's.

man, white privilege is a motherfukker.

this motherfukker galloway went over lashley, too.

only in america, white america.

art barr

I dont get this hate over a guys physical appearance.... as long as either they can go in the ring or charismatic I dont think its that serious. Joe has been a beast for over a decade and didnt really think it made any worse of him... it actually to me helped him more. Cuz if he was small he'd probably just another AJ Styles or smaller indie type guy. Same for Kevin Owens... he's not a steroid freak but yet dude is legit. Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Bam Bam Bigelo and Vader were bigger guys and they were great in their times...

Mind you Matt is no were as big as any of them...... I think cats is letting a rib/running gag get too far out of control. I'm not even a Matt Hardy fan but gracious

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I dont get this hate over a guys physical appearance.... as long as either they can go in the ring or charismatic I dont think its that serious. Joe has been a beast for over a decade and didnt really think it made any worse of him... it actually to me helped him more. Cuz if he was small he'd probably just another AJ Styles or smaller indie type guy. Same for Kevin Owens... he's not a steroid freak but yet dude is legit. Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Bam Bam Bigelo and Vader were bigger guys and they were great in their times...

Mind you Matt is no were as big as any of them...... I think cats is letting a rib/running gag get too far out of control. I'm not even a Matt Hardy fan but gracious

matt hardy is just lazy and living off a past draw.
that real talk...
this is what people talk about like cm punk when he says part timers coming into major promotions.
needing to build stars and then putting over the past low draw no draw.
just because they were on drawing programs but never drew in the past.

matt hardy is exactly the type cm punk talked about and it was misconstrued to be aimed at the rock.
when, the comment was for anyone who benefitted.
from being booked and was a fake singles draw from a drawing tv program.

art barr

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
matt hardy is just lazy and living off a past draw.
that real talk...
this is what people talk about like cm punk when he says part timers coming into major promotions.
needing to build stars and then putting over the past low draw no draw.
just because they were on drawing programs but never drew in the past.

matt hardy is exactly the type cm punk talked about and it was misconstrued to be aimed at the rock.
when, the comment was for anyone who benefitted.
from being booked and was a fake singles draw from a drawing tv program.

art barr

I hear you man.... but thats kinda harsh.... I dont know that man, nor what he's been through or going through. So its really hard to take stuff like that as concrete facts (lazy and etc). One of my boys is an indie wrestler, thats who I went to the show tonight with... him and some of his fellow indie friends. Just hearing some of them talk about this shyt put things in a different perspective.

I believe guys on the bigger stage more or less do it for the money and are more lazy than guys on the smaller unguaranteed stages. Every show counts for them and they do it less frequency vs pretty much being on the road 320 days a month and after awhile just becoming numb and going through the motions.

Plus they just come off more personable and humble and less self entitled. Everyone was super friendly after the show. Pope was taking mad pics, shaking hands and signing shyt

Sidenote...... my boy knows Abyss so I got to see him briefly and I also met some guy from ROH named Caprice Coleman who was here with his son.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hear you man.... but thats kinda harsh.... I dont know that man, nor what he's been through or going through. So its really hard to take stuff like that as concrete facts (lazy and etc). One of my boys is an indie wrestler, thats who I went to the show tonight with... him and some of his fellow indie friends. Just hearing some of them talk about this shyt put things in a different perspective.

I believe guys on the bigger stage more or less do it for the money and are more lazy than guys on the smaller unguaranteed stages. Every show counts for them and they do it less frequency vs pretty much being on the road 320 days a month and after awhile just becoming numb and going through the motions.

Plus they just come off more personable and humble and less self entitled. Everyone was super friendly after the show. Pope was taking mad pics, shaking hands and signing shyt

Sidenote...... my boy knows Abyss so I got to see him briefly and I also met some guy from ROH named Caprice Coleman who was here with his son.

caprice coleman is a good guy.
a hometown grassroots guy from the hardy's indy era or so.
he socially knows the hardy's.
so it makes sense he was there.
i feel this was a legacy title run for hardy.
which i get if we were talking tags.
in singles, i would have made hardy.
have to get in shape and prove himself.
way before i gave him a legacy title run for cap to a solid all around career.
imo, you have hardy lose to eciii at bfg,
then, hardy comes back in shape with some aesthetics.
then you put him over in that title run.
the renewed focused aged grappler title run.
not the aged fat overshape legacy title run.
this shyt is like a legacy last run for someone like billy graham.
vince would never pull the trigger on.
even if graham came in, in shape unlike hardy.

i can't honor this, i would have rather seen an ey heel run with the belt.
all because ey is the type of guy who got a legacy run, but at least ey was in shape.
plus, played up the patsy transistional role.
to create the last great swerve in wrasslin of the bdc takes over tna.
then, ey went out and then came back even more focused.
down to his look and persona as a ramping up next level heel.
that is the guy you give a legacy title run to, and the instance if they were an old timer.

like bully ray's title run, he had to refocus himself and at least be in the best shape for bully ray.

this motherfukker hardy has the same body type.
of a grown up bart simpson working as a stripper.
i get the same loser vibe.
i got from bart in adulthood, from matt hardy.

i have to turn the tv, anytime matt hardy is on it cause this is what matt hardy is in real life.
tumblr_mq747zre4N1qfrrv2o1_500.gif

the_simpsons_bang_bang_bart_season_4.jpg

art barr

also, tna missed out on gold by not having jeff be eciii's assistant.
leading to some type of collision with matt, too.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is there no playback for this anywhere?

All the sites dont even put TNA up on time.