The main event of TNA's biggest PPV, Bound for Glory

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
According to PWInsider.com, numerous TNA talents were said to be unhappy with the handling of the TNA Bound for Glory VIP fan experience prior to tonight’s PPV.

Fans who purchased tickets for the Main Event Experience package were treated to a full tour of the Bound for Glory arena lead by Dixie Carter, and they were also allowed to eat lunch at catering with the talents and members of the crew.

TNA talents were said to be unhappy with the amount of access fans had at the Cabarras Arena today, as they felt allowing fans to eat with them and tour so much of the arena did not allow the wrestlers to have enough privacy.

TNA Reportedly Unhappy with the Handling of the Bound for Glory "Main Event" VIP Fan Experience - Wrestlezone

:mjlol::wow::why:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
According to PWInsider.com, numerous TNA talents were said to be unhappy with the handling of the TNA Bound for Glory VIP fan experience prior to tonight’s PPV.

Fans who purchased tickets for the Main Event Experience package were treated to a full tour of the Bound for Glory arena lead by Dixie Carter, and they were also allowed to eat lunch at catering with the talents and members of the crew.

TNA talents were said to be unhappy with the amount of access fans had at the Cabarras Arena today, as they felt allowing fans to eat with them and tour so much of the arena did not allow the wrestlers to have enough privacy.

TNA Reportedly Unhappy with the Handling of the Bound for Glory "Main Event" VIP Fan Experience - Wrestlezone

:mjlol::wow::why:
lmao @ dixie allowing amateur "Wrestling with Shadows" wannabees into her lair.

Screams last ditch effort.

This is actually sad, not funny. TNA is finished and there is no legitimate #2 anymore.

The promotion dies with Matt Hardy.

:sadcam:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The roster is even worse than I realized

Z5hZ5E7.png
Roode, Lashley, EY, Wolves, EC3, Spud, and Jeff Hardy are the only ones worth a shyt. Last I saw Jeff he could still go :banderas:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The breakout of the shera shuffle in Gauntlet match

:dead:

Dixie pushing hard to promote that India tour :whew:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Matt Hardy vs Brodus Clay for the major title of a promotion. That sounds really appealing :francis:
HpilPDw.png

If they actually did a good job of booking Tyrus/Brodus Clay instead of treating him like the biggest jobber up until yesterday, they could have made this somewhat compelling. But having him eat pins for several months takes away any intimidation factor.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Apparently they announced at the BFG venue that 280 tickets were sold, rest of the tickets wer given away for free

Dat Matt Hardy hometown hero drawing power :ohlawd:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just reading some of the comments on here on my way back, you guys are hilarious!:russ:

Not sure how it came off on tv but the show was straight live and the fans were happy Matt won. Hell most people didn't even leave after the cameras went off. Might wanna blame Carolina and all these white folks more than TNA for this call:mjlol:

Only match I missed was the 1st match..... Cuz was stuck outside in that long ass ticket line

TheColi hated it.... The Carolina fans loved it.

But I guess Dixie should've went with the decision of making the coli fans who clown them, hope they die, and barely watch they shows or stream them happy vs making actual people that showed up happy:mjlol:

Stop it fam.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

Dixie had a "major announcement" today (You know how those go). I thought they were going to announce some India tapings, but they just gonna send that Shera guy with EC3 and Rebel to India for a media tour and some "talent search"

Do they have more taped shows? or are they gonna start using reruns?