The Making of Makaveli(The entire XXL article)

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
"When they played that song, he just went through a thing....He threw his hands in the air like he ruled a nation"

-When Hail Mary played at the listening party
:wow::banderas:
preview_main_7484fe1b04fb06f268fe233dbd86d828.jpeg

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
No doubt about it. I think Pac would still be on top now. He would like you say train, inspire and teach people. I genuinely think the game would be much better off if Pac was still here.

Pac's shyt is often like a template for greatness in so many ways. shyt like Blasphemy, White Manz World etc could come out tomorrow and be classics.

dude was social media ready way back in 1996, you could pull up almost any interview of his from that time and find an instagram/fb/twitter quote video in 2017 still.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Still no album has come close to this one. The jump he made from AEOM to 7 day is goat shyt. That album didnt belong in that era. From production to lyrics, the whole mood and concept of makaveli album just didnt fit its era. Hell it doesnt even fit in to this day. Album was truly ahead of its time. That nikka had to die (rip) because if he stepped it up on the next album he might of been some revolutionary cult leader or something :pachaha:

Last edited:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Still no album has come close to this one. The jump he made from AEOM to 7 day is goat shyt. That album didnt belong in that era. From production to lyrics, the whole mood and concept of makaveli album just didnt fit its era. Hell it doesnt even fit in to this day. Album was truly ahead of its time. That nikka had to die (rip) because if he stepped it up on the next album he might of been some revolutionary cult leader or something :pachaha:
Me Against the World to All Eyez on Me to the Makaveli album were all classic albums that are arguably GOAT, and each one is better than the last in someway - All Eyez on Me is a commercial magnum opus. Me Against the World was an introspective journey through his mind at a pivotal point in his life where his back was up against the wall, he could of lost everything he had for something he didn't do. The Makaveli album is a thematic masterpiece. It's Shakespearian, and he made it in 7 days.

I always wondered what he would've done next

#9222Days