The #MambaMentality Thread: Insight, Support & Motivation

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What up y’all!

I wanted to fulfill a promise that I made early in on Kobe mourning thread.

Basically, as a member of The Coli & SOHH, I have been enjoying these boards, telling stories, arguing sports, etc for 20 years at this point.

I’ve changed in real life as an adult, but it’s time for the online presence to grow as well - the death of Kobe really has hit me, that it is time to be great in EVERY aspect, not just some.

I have a pretty decent sports background, and a few people PM to ask me various questions - which I try to answer the best I can - but everyone here has dreams, goals, ideas, knowledge etc. It’s time we keep the marathon moving, and push mourning into movement.

I will try my best to answer any questions or give my insight as I can, but I can’t do everything, nor am I on the board all day. Please contribute and answer as you see fit.

I will make a similar thread in The Ladies Room, but let’s keep this one sports related - in my opinion:
  • Scholarship opportunities
  • Sports jobs insights
  • Sport related books
  • Sports related business ideas
  • Inspirational Videos
..etc.

Also, if you are going to contribute, share a little bit of your background, so that people know what to ask you. And to the people asking, be patient - we all have busy lives, but we are all going to contribute to making the Coli special, if y’all like this idea.

Here’s my background:
  • NFL Business
  • Marketing
  • Influencer Marketing & Events
  • Tech
  • Networking
  • HS Scholarships
  • Coaching
Keep it positive, and let’s continue to be great. #MambaMentality :salute:

OSUBaneBrowns

Cleveland raised, Columbus made
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange County, California

This one really sits with me daily.

I’ve been applying the Mamba Mentality with learning coding ever since the unfortunate incident two weeks ago :mjcry: . You have to suck up the short term pain for the long term goal. That what made Kobe so great because he saw the bigger picture and was willing to make the sacrifice with the game and with his family. May he and his daughter rest in paradise.

• Dap
Reactions: Hov