The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kathleen Kennedy any time a new The Mandalorian ep drops.

giphy-downsized.gif

vHgYOwi.gif

that bytch should be taken out
back and shot.

UKVu0t8.gif

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lose Mandalore four times, lose your title, lose the Darksaber then try to talk down to Mando about being a 'cultist'. Bo-Katan is a walking L.
And she's not even the worst of clan Kryse

Dutchess Satine was the most stubborn and annoying character id seen in a min

Her ways were wrong....dead wrong:demonic:
And i celebrated her death, idc how sad the show tried to make it...i was like:blessed:

She made Mandalore weak....weak enough for Maul to swoop in and take over while they were in-fighting

Pre was wrong as well:hubie:...but at least he kept true to his ideals.....even in the face of certain doom....
Aint no cutting deals with your enemy!!!!
That aint the way

Only the Strong shall rule Mandalore
And for better or worse

This is the way

Long live house Vizsla!!
Long live the watch!!
:russ:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I saved this shyt for saturday morning like cartoons back in the day :russ: fukk this show for being so damn good man. Its like a vaccine flushing all that Sequel last jedi shyt out my system. That scene when the Mandos 1st breached and the stormtroopers lasers was flying right over their shoulders that shot was Cray :ohhh:So much Piff tbh. The dock scene with all the species working together was ill. Them Mandos move on some Batman shyt too. Its so much dope shyt. Baby Yoda really dont give a fukk. The little fukker laughs in the face of danger. Im sad he lost his Pod tho

Edit* This the 1st Time Ashoka name been mentioned in live action outside Clone Wars. Thats Legenday.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Man you know with all this fan love they're showing, Disney's kicking themselves for letting Maul die in Rebels.
I don't watch Rebels, so I didn't know he died.
But until I read this post I was HOPING live action Maul would show up on The Mandalorian :snoop:.

anyone notice the guy who played bosch was in the ship too... :russ: i'd thought he'd have a bigger part or escape to fight another day..

I'll always see him as the Smoke Monster guy from LOST.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Mechanic Breh looking at Mando's ship like :beli::francis::hhh: when he missed the landing :mjlol: Tore a grand off him and had him sign the receipt like :mjpls:

For about a second, I was thinking "Wow, Admiral Ackbar fell on some hard times after Return of the Jedi" :russ:

I finished watching it and...:wow:

I'm still confused on why he was so aggy with them about the helmet thing... They are mandelorean just like him...:wtf: he needs to lighten up... there's so much he doesnt know...:mindblown: like no one mentions how the storm troopers originally was clones of jango fett and the storm trooper designs was mandelorian armor :manny: I mean does he not just go..:jbhmm:

At this point, it's getting kind of funny that nobody has said to him "That little guy looks JUST like Yoda!!"
It made sense when he was out on the fringes of the galaxy, but now he's running into people that actually have first hand experience with the Republic's Jedi. They can't go on too long with that. I hate it when TV shows have characters go too long without sharing information that the audience already knows and that would solve a lot of problems for the protagonist.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I don't watch Rebels, so I didn't know he died.
But until I read this post I was HOPING live action Maul would show up on The Mandalorian :snoop:.

I'll always see him as the Smoke Monster guy from LOST.
Yeah, basically after he lost everything, Mandalore, his crime syndicate, etc., he became singularly focused on killing Obi-Wan.

I agree to see him in Mandalorian would've been awesome, but for what's it worth, the scene in Rebels was just perfect in every way.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You remove your helmets? :mandoscust:

........fukk all that cult talk.....

The Death Watch lives!!!!!:steviej:

Pre Visla would be proud.
How fitting for the darksaber to once again be in the hands of the death watch should he get his hands on it.

Because people in cults don't realize they're in a cult. That's why it's a cult.
:dahell:

Lose Mandalore four times, lose your title, lose the Darksaber then try to talk down to Mando about being a 'cultist'. Bo-Katan is a walking L.

Too much real life, and a solid debate. :jbhmm:

What if the Way...isn't the only Way?

I finished watching it and...:wow:

I'm still confused on why he was so aggy with them about the helmet thing... They are mandelorean just like him...:wtf: he needs to lighten up... there's so much he doesnt know...:mindblown: like no one mentions how the storm troopers originally was clones of jango fett and the storm trooper designs was mandelorian armor :manny: I mean does he not just go..:jbhmm:

Jango was a renegade Mandalorian himself. If you're taken in as a child and raised in one Way, you're not going to be told about the schisms and apostates. It's just all you know.

Man they need to have the deathtroopers on standby cause regular stormtroopers aint cutting it no more...:mjlol:

bcyoTUx.gif

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
And she's not even the worst of clan Kryse

Dutchess Satine was the most stubborn and annoying character id seen in a min

Her ways were wrong....dead wrong:demonic:
And i celebrated her death, idc how sad the show tried to make it...i was like:blessed:

She made Mandalore weak....weak enough for Maul to swoop in and take over while they were in-fighting

Pre was wrong as well:hubie:...but at least he kept true to his ideals.....even in the face of certain doom....
Aint no cutting deals with your enemy!!!!
That aint the way

Only the Strong shall rule Mandalore
And for better or worse

This is the way

Long live house Vizsla!!
Long live the watch!!
:russ:

Kill your sister by proxy because you invited Darth Maul, of all people, to Mandalore, space crehttes.