The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
not tryna start any problems but can a group of Mandos do anything with a Jedi? :hubie:

In most media the Mandalorians put up a great relentless fight against the Jedi but ultimately lose when the Jedi are unified against fighting them. But the problem is that the Jedi are so stuck in their ways and political they hardly ever agree to fight them.

So yeah I'd say 3 to 4 mandalorians can kill a jedi straight up but in a 1 on 1 situation they can usually only put in work with prep time and traps.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
In most media the Mandalorians put up a great relentless fight against the Jedi but ultimately lose when the Jedi are unified against fighting them. But the problem is that the Jedi are so stuck in their ways and political they hardly ever agree to fight them.

So yeah I'd say 3 to 4 mandalorians can kill a jedi straight up but in a 1 on 1 situation they can usually only put in work with prep time and traps.
They fought dirty and made the Jedi off balance and unsteady on the regular too.

It was nice seeing this done well in some media... the movies always made the Jedi and Sith fight honorably no matter how evil the Sith looked. There was always some 1 v 1 in an isolated area. Hated it. The Mandalorians would hit an area, make the Jedi defend it and all the people there, hit another area to draw them in again, then hit both at the same time later on and make them choose who got to hold that. Then even if the Jedi managed to do okay, they'd have to answer to all the civilians in the area that they failed to protect.

The Jedi who were war seasoned and the ones who weren't couldn't even see eye to eye after a while.

I remember some other book detailed how Jedi could see certain types of attacks coming but not all of them. Like a bomb in their home or simple trap? Nah. Complex attacks? They'd get fukked on the regular unless they were really a veteran out there. Plus they'd tire out while Mandalorians were more than cool with fighting all day no breaks.

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
They fought dirty and made the Jedi off balance and unsteady on the regular too.

It was nice seeing this done well in some media... the movies always made the Jedi and Sith fight honorably no matter how evil the Sith looked. There was always some 1 v 1 in an isolated area. Hated it. The Mandalorians would hit an area, make the Jedi defend it and all the people there, hit another area to draw them in again, then hit both at the same time later on at the same time and make them choose who got to hold that. Then even if the Jedi managed to do okay, they'd have to answer to all the civilians in the area that they failed to protect.

The Jedi who were war seasoned and the ones who weren't couldn't even see eye to eye after a while.

I remember some other book detailed how Jedi could see certain types of attacks coming but not all of them. Like a bomb in their home or simple trap? Nah. Complex attacks? They'd get fukked on the regular unless they were really a veteran out there. Plus they'd tire out while Mandalorians were more than cool with fighting all day no breaks.
That KotOR 1 and 2 lore behind the Mandalorian Wars was crack :banderas:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't Darth Maul be in the Mandalorian series? I know he died in the cartoon. But this is live action. They should bring Darth Maul in for the culture. Eventually Mando is gonna need a BIG BAD to go up against.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Yeah, basically after he lost everything, Mandalore, his crime syndicate, etc., he became singularly focused on killing Obi-Wan.

I agree to see him in Mandalorian would've been awesome, but for what's it worth, the scene in Rebels was just perfect in every way.

I love that duel! Definitely influenced by Kurosawa

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Why can't Darth Maul be in the Mandalorian series? I know he died in the cartoon. But this is live action. They should bring Darth Maul in for the culture. Eventually Mando is gonna need a BIG BAD to go up against.

Maul would wash Mando. Obi-Wan had to kill that nikka twice.

Moff Gideon is a good level for Mando seeing as he almost killed him.