The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, anyone saying this was "filler" is just trying to find anything to hate. This ep. had a lot of important shyt in it.

I gotta say that Favreau deserves a ton of props for making Baby Yoda a fukkery machine that hasn't come close to getting old. That's one thing I'd buy him having more influence than Filoni.

Props to Carl Weathers too, not a strong script but breh made the most out of it.

Next episode about to be something else brehs :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Considering Gideon is the big bad of the show, that he has the dark saber AND the show is called the Mandalorian. You gotta guess the show will be reaching its end when we get close to the Mandalore issue being settled. Knowing how Filoni works, wouldn't shock me if it takes him like 4 or 5 seasons to get everything ready :dead: I'm just glad the side quests and stories (New Republic, Jedi, Baby Yoda's race) are so far way more interesting than a show like Rebels.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man.... Baby Yoda is a gluttonous sociopathical apex predator.....

That nicca be loving with Mando be killing cats..... he all about that Murda Game

MAGA ass Gina is so conflicting to me. She bad but I don’t like her most recent views

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, anyone saying this was "filler" is just trying to find anything to hate. This ep. had a lot of important shyt in it.

I gotta say that Favreau deserves a ton of props for making Baby Yoda a fukkery machine that hasn't come close to getting old. That's one thing I'd buy him having more influence than Filoni.

Props to Carl Weathers too, not a strong script but breh made the most out of it.

Next episode about to be something else brehs :wow:

wait you can see previews? How and where?:ohhh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
kudos to Disney for not sparing any expense on this show this season, these scenes look better than Rise of Skywalker

no big deal but these Razor Crest repairs are so unrealistic:russ:
crash lands on a ice planet resulting in holes in the hull but still able to take off somehow
is able to fly to the water planet and get completely submerged but they able to fix it with rope in a few days
and this episode, its a brand new ship within a few hours it seems, able to do tricks and destroy Tie Fighters like nothing:heh:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
kudos to Disney for not sparing any expense on this show this season, these scenes look better than Rise of Skywalker

no big deal but these Razor Crest repairs are so unrealistic:russ:
crash lands on a ice planet resulting in holes in the hull but still able to take off somehow
is able to fly to the water planet and get completely submerged but they able to fix it with rope in a few days
and this episode, its a brand new ship within a few hours it seems, able to do tricks and destroy Tie Fighters like nothing:heh:
Those star wars mechanics :wow:
But this episode was fire. Mando and Baby Yoda stay in fukkery :russ: this shyt needs 4seasons at least.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Everything is filler to these cats.:dead:

Hell, the show is deliberately episodic in nature but halfway season 2 people want to start complaining about it (again)? Mando having adventures in space with Baby Yoda is literally what the entire show is about but brehs really be sitting at home watching like 'Why can't he just deliver Baby Yoda already and wrap up the entire series?'. :stopitslime:
Ep 1-4.

I need help. Okay but you help me first

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I don't give a damn what she supports I'd give Gina all she could handle:shaq: