The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
This shyt is amazing. If only they retconned those shyt movies and gave filoni the keys to do whatever he wants.

He's saved the brand with the clone wars last season and rebels.

The last few episodes of rebels were goat tier. The final scene where Vader walks to the light sabre and the no one gives a f about the fallen soldiers with their helmets buried in snow was goddamn :ohlawd:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It also sets up the first order when you listen to the convo between Gina and the pilot about the core planets being ignorant to what’s happening outside of them.

I'm still slightly annoyed that they have to lead up to "The Force Awakens".
All that crap about the "Starkiller base" blowing up multiple planets at once is still so stupid to me. I hate everything about the Starkiller base. Such a boring Death Star ripoff.

There was a background line during the "school" scene that mentioned that the New Republic capital was moved from Coruscant to some other planet. But why should we even care, since we know its just going to get blown up before it has a chance to do anything that matters?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
how was this episode filler?

we found out exactly what they were using baby yoda for
they destroyed some kinda palpatine/snoke/whatever super lab
it set up gideon tracking mando to ahsoka
there also seems to be some kinda clone/droid super army on gideons ship

:gucci:
All true but I think it was “filler” in the sense of an episode between Ashoka.​

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Interesting...
Its most likely Ahsoka

BUT
Ahsoka technically isn't a Jedi so maybe the title is referring to someone else?...:patrice:
Flioni is directing so he’s definitely the one bringing her into the series. Also Mando has no concept of the Jedi outside of them using the force which BY has. He’s going to assume she’s a Jedi because Bo Katan sent him to her.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
What do y'all want to happen? Mando get baby to the girl, the story ends, then what else is there to talk about. Is the story about the Jedi's or mando.

What is the other thing you are waiting for so bad that the story isn't going fast enough for you

This is why i defended season 8, y'all don't know what y'all want

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mando leaves Baby Yoda with Ashoka, or there’s some other big change. The trailer for this season only contained footage from the first four episodes. Which to me means they’re keeping something secret.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm still slightly annoyed that they have to lead up to "The Force Awakens".
All that crap about the "Starkiller base" blowing up multiple planets at once is still so stupid to me. I hate everything about the Starkiller base. Such a boring Death Star ripoff.

There was a background line during the "school" scene that mentioned that the New Republic capital was moved from Coruscant to some other planet. But why should we even care, since we know its just going to get blown up before it has a chance to do anything that matters?

I think it’s more of side stuff that leads up to it. I believe that what’s going on in this show, will take things beyond the sequel trilogy.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Flioni is directing so he’s definitely the one bringing her into the series. Also Mando has no concept of the Jedi outside of them using the force which BY has. He’s going to assume she’s a Jedi because Bo Katan sent him to her.
True like I said, its most likely her...

I have read an interesting theory regarding Mace Windu though...

They brought back Boba from the dead, its possible Mace survived to...When he fought and whoop Palp ass he was the second most powerful Jedi behind Yoda...:yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
True like I said, its most likely her...

I have read an interesting theory regarding Mace Windu though...

They brought back Boba from the dead, its possible Mace survived to...When he fought and whoop Palp ass he was the second most powerful Jedi behind Yoda...:yeshrug:
Boba was a cult fan favorite and overall he could be brought back with little impact to timelines. Mace coming back throws off everything post RTOS.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Boba was a cult fan favorite and overall he could be brought back with little impact to timelines. Mace coming back throws off everything post RTOS.
Nah Mace coming back throws nothing off post RTOS, it actually would explain how he was able to communicate with Rey...

Mace never learned that ability before he fell out that window, Qui-Gon figured it out and used it to communicate with Yoda...Yoda then taught OBi...

Mace absense in eps 4-6 can be easily explained, he was defeated, the Jedi were destroyed and he chose to live off the rest of his life in isolation like Thanos in the beginning of Avengers End Game...

Plus we'd get Boba Vs Mace..they have beef cuz Mace killed Jango... :yeshrug: