The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah Mace coming back throws nothing off post RTOS, it actually would explain how he was able to communicate with Rey...

Mace never learned that ability before he fell out that window, Qui-Gon figured it out and used it to communicate with Yoda...Yoda then taught OBi...

Mace absense in eps 4-6 can be easily explained, he was defeated, the Jedi were destroyed and he chose to live off the rest of his life in isolation like Thanos in the beginning of Avengers End Game...

Plus we'd get Boba Vs Mace..they have beef cuz Mace killed Jango... :yeshrug:

I actually could see Mace takeing that L hard, basically living out his life on some distant planet, on some "I fukked up" ish, while the OT ish happened.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I actually could see Mace takeing that L hard, basically living out his life on some distant planet, on some "I fukked up" ish, while the OT ish happened.
Yea its very easy to explain his absence in eps 4-6...

Everything he knew and cared for was destroyed, the entire Jedi order was turned to dust and the few remaining Jedi were being hunted down like dogs by Anakin who he helped train...Mace was also blamed for the clone wars, so its easy to explain why he chose isolation...

FYI George has said Mace likely survived, but he wouldn't have brought him back for the Skywalker saga...The Mandalorian is a separate saga though, which opens the door to bring the GOAT back...

This dude covers it all...

It's Star Wars, its plausible...:yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
FB-IMG-1606009234058.jpg