The media finally calling out the silicon valley tech bros who been running a secret movement

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see their end game happening, but their ability to control a narrative with social media and involvement with A.I makes shyt kind of spooky. Then that incel Zuckerberg really just dropped generational wealth on a benz bunker. Who knows :yeshrug:
Their end game is supposed to be generational:
-Having sole control of a platform like Twitter/X.
-Amplify right wing rhetoric, shadowban leftist accounts, posts, etc.
-Stifle the barriers of entry for those trying to survive. Despite record revenue, operating lean with a limited workforce. Less stock equity, bonuses, lower base pay while working more.

Its monkey-see, monkey-doo

Constant Anti-DEI rhetoric, you amplify it enough without equivalent pushback…what do you think is going to happen?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
I don’t see their end game happening, but their ability to control a narrative with social media and involvement with A.I makes shyt kind of spooky. Then that incel Zuckerberg really just dropped generational wealth on a benz bunker. Who knows :yeshrug:
uhhh it's already worked though. They were the main ones behind the anti CRT move. Christopher Rufo is part of that movement bruh (he's the main one who started the CRT panic). Same Rufo who brought up the Claudine Gay plagiarism. Same Rufo who started the anti DEI scare. Like bruh, yall really not paying attention?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
Their end game is supposed to be generational:
-Having sole control of a platform like Twitter/X.
-Amplify right wing rhetoric, shadowban leftist accounts, posts, etc.
-Stifle the barriers of entry for those trying to survive. Despite record revenue, operating lean with a limited workforce. Less stock equity, bonuses, lower base pay while working more.

Its monkey-see, monkey-doo

Constant Anti-DEI rhetoric, you amplify it enough without equivalent pushback…what do you think is going to happen?
EXACTLY. which is why they founded a school in Florida. El*n even trying to start a school in Texas.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When new black media often tell us that these non black immigrants are not your friends they get called xenophobic and shut up. Black folks immigrants OR otherwise need to realize we have no friends.. simple as that. They can target us all they want they not gonna get accepted into the white fold for doing it so :manny:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY. which is why they founded a school in Florida. El*n even trying to start a school in Texas.

Just in tech the work environment been toxic with work-life balance. It’s even worse now with a limited workforce.
-Colleagues throwing one another under bus
-Execs pushing for more headcount + budgets
-Territorial ownership of applications, projects, initiatives

Best anyone can do is get as close to the revenue generating team as possible

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pillars of white supremacy
News, education, science, politics…they ain’t playing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I always wondered when this was gonna be addressed on a mainstream level...:jbhmm: how these immigrants come here and try to ingratiate themselves into white society...:hhh:

We ain't got no friends...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Another aspect of the movement is that they tend to be wildly anti-environmentalism under the guise of being pro-environment. They'll give lots of lip service to environmental causes and claim that the threats facing the natural world are real. But then they'll argue that the solution to all environmental problems is better technology, that we need to stop enforcing environmental laws and give all the power over to corporations, and when corporations are fully free to do as they please, they're create technology so efficient that we won't have environmental worries anymore.

Anyone with the slightest experience in the real world knows exactly how that will go.

Elon Musk is the prime example of this. He made his fame claiming to be a huge pro-environment guy, someone who was going to "save the world" with electric cars. But in reality, he's out there regularly opposing public transportation projects, pushing bitcoin which is terrible for the environment, supporting right-wing politicians, claiming that environmentalists have "gone too far", is a huge booster of less government regulation and higher capitalist consumption, and claims we need to go to Mars to save humanity (which implies pretty much giving up on Earth).

All of his environmental "solutions" end up going to more capitalism and more technology. Which will have the exact opposite effect he claims.

That position in general is called "ecomodernism", and I think it's a pretty common policy point of techno-fascists. It's their way of claiming to still "follow the science" while not letting the science actually impact their lives or business moves at all.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
devss1e1-1.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Another aspect of the movement is that they tend to be wildly anti-environmentalism under the guise of being pro-environment. They'll give lots of lip service to environmental causes and claim that the threats facing the natural world are real. But then they'll argue that the solution to all environmental problems is better technology, that we need to stop enforcing environmental laws and give all the power over to corporations, and when corporations are fully free to do as they please, they're create technology so efficient that we won't have environmental worries anymore.

Anyone with the slightest experience in the real world knows exactly how that will go.

Elon Musk is the prime example of this. He made his fame claiming to be a huge pro-environment guy, someone who was going to "save the world" with electric cars. But in reality, he's out there regularly opposing public transportation projects, pushing bitcoin which is terrible for the environment, supporting right-wing politicians, claiming that environmentalists have "gone too far", is a huge booster of less government regulation and higher capitalist consumption, and claims we need to go to Mars to save humanity (which implies pretty much giving up on Earth).

All of his environmental "solutions" end up going to more capitalism and more technology. Which will have the exact opposite effect he claims.

That position in general is called "ecomodernism", and I think it's a pretty common policy point of techno-fascists. It's their way of claiming to still "follow the science" while not letting the science actually impact their lives or business moves at all.

The most powerful tool of Billionaires isn't the resources they have access to its their understanding of propaganda and human psychology.

There has especially been a rise in double think where they co-op the very causes that we should be coalescing around to further consolidate their hegemony and power goals.

The Altruistic Capitalist is an oxymoron and just a new PR gimmick for the underclasses to willing give more power to the "elite".

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The most powerful tool of Billionaires isn't the resources they have access to its their understanding of propaganda and human psychology.

Their has especially been a rise in double think where they co-op the very causes that we should be coalescing around to further consolidate their hegemony and power goals.

The Altruistic Capitalist an oxymoron and just a new PR gimmick for the underclasses to willing give more power to the "elite".

I would disagree. People like Peter Theil, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. actually appear to have a very poor understanding of other human beings. But they have enough resources to either hire people to do the psychology/propaganda parts for them, or just use money/power as a blunt instrument to force their will despite their failures in interpersonal relations.

My entire browser shut down inexplicably while I was making this comment, so I'm pretty sure they're watching me. :damn:

Daps
I would disagree. People like Peter Theil, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. actually appear to have a very poor understanding of other human beings. But they have enough resources to either hire people to do the psychology/propaganda parts for them, or just use money/power as a blunt instrument to force their will despite their failures in interpersonal relations.

My entire browser shut down inexplicably while I was making this comment, so I'm pretty sure they're watching me. :damn:
dj-akademiks-nervous.gif