The media finally calling out the silicon valley tech bros who been running a secret movement

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
I would disagree. People like Peter Theil, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. actually appear to have a very poor understanding of other human beings. But they have enough resources to either hire people to do the psychology/propaganda parts for them, or just use money/power as a blunt instrument to force their will despite their failures in interpersonal relations.

My entire browser shut down inexplicably while I was making this comment, so I'm pretty sure they're watching me. :damn:
u need to redact the names bruh

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Asians especially have trouble with Black people because they're after White acceptance, they value it greatly and Black people do not so they get jealous and want to eliminate you.

Vivek and Nimrata are basically what you'll always get if you deal with Punjabis.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A lot of this shyt is bloated man. So is the basis of this movement that these tech cacs want to fast forward capitalism to the point where corporations rule the countries backed by military might? Is that the end game?

It’s Saturday and some of us are drinking, you really should put a tl;dr foot note :beli:

what are the cliffs....I'm not really following any of this.... :patrice:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
not really u told me 2 watch some1 else's content. Can u just help a breh out :dahell:
Breh this shyt is way too deep. Basically we're getting jim crow 2.0 and its being led by CACs, Asians, and Indians from Silicon Valley. Their main goal is to cut us off from employment both government and corporate and its working. They're takking over schools, becoming government contractors and they're the main ones funding the anti black accounts in twitter and social media in general. This isnt a scare tactics, these guys are actually more dangerous than your typical MAGA CAC. Again you wont get what im talking about until you read the articles I posted. THEY RIGHT THERE.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
A lot of this shyt is bloated man. So is the basis of this movement that these tech cacs want to fast forward capitalism to the point where corporations rule the countries backed by military might? Is that the end game?

It’s Saturday and some of us are drinking, you really should put a tl;dr foot note :beli:
Corporations been ruled the country.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breh this shyt is way too deep. Basically we're getting jim crow 2.0 and its being led by CACs, Asians, and Indians from Silicon Valley. Their main goal is to cut us off from employment both government and corporate and its working. They're takking over schools, becoming government contractors and they're the main ones funding the anti black accounts in twitter and social media in general. This isnt a scare tactics, these guys are actually more dangerous than your typical MAGA CAC.

what else is new....repped tho :salute:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I had a random thought yesterday… What if these billionaires amassed android armies, armed drones and waited for the right moment to kick of techno feudalism?

:jbhmm:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Is that America since the early 1900’s. Big business and military.

I just think these white billionaires are corny, and need to spend more time focused on their next app update.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I had a random thought yesterday… What if these billionaires amassed android armies, armed drones and waited for the right moment to kick of techno feudalism?

:jbhmm:

They won't need to. Information control is enough to trick people into enslaving themselves without even needing the scary robot forces.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They won't need to. Information control is enough to trick people into enslaving themselves without even needing the scary robot forces.

Are there enough fish, chickens and cows available to eat, if humanity increases by another 20%?
Are there enough resources?

If you were king of the world/future, would you limit human growth?

Daps
Are there enough fish, chickens and cows available to eat, if humanity increases by another 20%?
Are there enough resources?

If you were king of the world/future, would you limit human growth?
There is an abundance of land and resources still available for use, there is no shortage or scarcity, that is propaganda. The only thing that may be a concern is fresh water.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA