The media finally calling out the silicon valley tech bros who been running a secret movement

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
For those who want a TL;DR:
  • Many tech billionaires are eugenicists and white supremacists.
  • They are influenced by the philosophical ideas of individuals like Nick Land and Curtis Yarvin, who advocate something called "dark enlightenment."
  • Calling it "dark enlightenment" should raise a red flag regarding their ideology. The Enlightenment period led Western countries from monarchical feudal societies to societies valuing individual liberty, equality of all citizens, and democratic systems allowing average citizens to participate in civil society. Being anti-that suggests a return to anti-democratic monarchy, putting citizens back into a feudal system.
  • Elon Musk, David Sacks, Larry Ellison, Marc Andreessen, and Peter Thiel share these beliefs. Curtis Yarvin even personally tutored Peter Thiel to adopt these ideas.
They aim to establish a monarch (Trump), where big tech figures act as a nobility court to the monarch, and all decisions are made by those they deem worthy, using citizens merely to generate more capital. They have significantly influenced the Republican Party with their immense wealth to realize their vision. Both JD Vance and Vivek Ramaswamy were bankrolled by Thiel.

Last edited:
Daps
I am NOT very educated on the subject.
The thought came to me whilst watching a Vampire anime.
The vampires were considering different ways to deal with humans, whilst feeding at the same time.
Dracula desired total destruction.
Another set of vampires were looking to gather like animals in a pen.

In this situation, you have folks thinking of 100, 600, 1000 years in the future.
Most of us are just thinking about our own lifetimes.

What you describe is a recipe for war.
I usually just read threads like these and not participate.
I like reading opinions of smart posters.
And war is exactly what will happen. Humans will have each other go extinct before the earth is even close to fully destroyed and unable to sustain human life.... in my humble opinion anyway.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
And war is exactly what will happen. Humans will have each other go extinct before the earth is even close to fully destroyed and unable to sustain human life.... in my humble opinion anyway.

So you agree then with ProfessorEmiritus that we doomed?

Apparently every few thousand years, humans start over.
We get to a point that we destroy ourselves.

Imagine the "solutions" artificial intelligence is coming up with

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Yup…. Cats on here overreacting to bullshyt that will more than likely never materialize
There are already politicians in office put in place for this specific reason. Project 2025 will be their official way to move us to that point. They tried with Jan 6th and failed. Local governments have been filled with a ton of anti-democracy individuals. We are closer to this reality than most people realize.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
black masculinity has these non blacks in a frenzy.

never let them take away your testosterone

shyt, sitting down 8-10 hours a day being physically inactive, is killing your testosterone more than anything. :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Are there enough fish, chickens and cows available to eat, if humanity increases by another 20%?
Are there enough resources?

The top 10% of the population is consuming over half the resources on Earth. 35% of agricultural crops aren't even grown for human consumption, they're grown to feed livestock.

Just take beef, which is by far the most resource-intensive, wasteful source of food. A single beef steer can take up over an acre of land, use over a million liters of water before it's ready for market, and will produce over a thousand kilograms of CO2 equivalent. When you combine pastureland and cropland (grain feed), beef cattle take up around half of the world's agricultural land, but only produce 2% of the total calories and 5% of the total protein.

300 million Americans consume about 30 billion pounds of beef a year. The entire rest of the world (nearly 8 billion people) only consume 100 billion pounds of beef at year. In other words, if Americans simply consumed beef at the rate the rest of the world does, it would immediately reduce global beef consumption by 25 billion pounds a year, which would free up enough land to produce hundreds of billions of pounds of other food.

If you were king of the world/future, would you limit human growth?

Personally, I wouldn't use any draconian means to limit population growth. If you simply provide strong universal education, quality universal health care, living wages, and female rights/empowerment, then population growth naturally plateaus. All the places where population growth is out of control are places where women have poor education, poor health access, or no hope in life.

But I would limit how much rich people could exploit the world's resources for their own gain. Instead of allowing private individuals to exploit everything for personal gain, I'd put a lot more land under corporate, community control, and replace modern capitalism focused on constant growth with new systems which incentivize distribution and sustainability.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are already politicians in office put in place for this specific reason. Project 2025 will be their official way to move us to that point. They tried with Jan 6th and failed. Local governments have been filled with a ton of anti-democracy individuals. We are closer to this reality than most people realize.

There are politicians in office for copious amounts of reasons….. doesn’t mean that the projected scenario in question will come into fruition…. Not even in the slightest

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The top 10% of the population is consuming over half the resources on Earth. 35% of agricultural crops aren't even grown for human consumption, they're grown to feed livestock.

Just take beef, which is by far the most resource-intensive, wasteful source of food. A single beef steer can take up over an acre of land, use over a million liters of water before it's ready for market, and will produce over a thousand kilograms of CO2 equivalent. When you combine pastureland and cropland (grain feed), beef cattle take up around half of the world's agricultural land, but only produce 2% of the total calories and 5% of the total protein.

300 million Americans consume about 30 billion pounds of beef a year. The entire rest of the world (nearly 8 billion people) only consume 100 billion pounds of beef at year. In other words, if Americans simply consumed beef at the rate the rest of the world does, it would immediately reduce global beef consumption by 25 billion pounds a year, which would free up enough land to produce hundreds of billions of pounds of other food.

Personally, I wouldn't use any draconian means to limit population growth. If you simply provide strong universal education, quality universal health care, living wages, and female rights/empowerment, then population growth naturally plateaus. All the places where population growth is out of control are places where women have poor education, poor health access, or no hope in life.

But I would limit how much rich people could exploit the world's resources for their own gain. Instead of allowing private individuals to exploit everything for personal gain, I'd put a lot more land under corporate, community control, and replace modern capitalism focused on constant growth with new systems which incentivize distribution and sustainability.

What you wrote speaks to exactly one of the things I was getting to regarding food.
I watched this last night. At first I was disgusted, then I got understanding. Then wondered if that is the future

I doubt folks will share, or be fair to others. The earth as you stated is in bad shape. We speak of india, yet that could be the MADMAX type future of the world.
Seems hopeless.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are admittedly rare but there's at least one

:mjlol:

You using playa Paul as an example? Even that excerpt shows he’s not an incel…. The irony is that there are countless threads on here by yall celebrating playing the field while being childless, paper’d up and single….. Yall reaching as usual and just saying shyt for the sake of saying it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I was laughing when Tech bros were in shambles when there was a run on silicon banks :mjlol:

\Sad to say, they want to push men to be in those professions working 60+ hours a week, and have no time for developing social skills. Excess of working DOES harm to other parts of your humanity. Those Incels, are practically the norm since they control the "high income earners" narrative.