The media finally calling out the silicon valley tech bros who been running a secret movement

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The multitudes are too great to ever be fully subjugated in that way again which is one of the reasons they have been attempting to dumb down the hoard for decades now. They don't have a superior mind set, they have managed to attain wealth off gathering up ideas from whoever and whatever and representing it as their own. Catch a few lucky breaks and use the money created to make your temper tantrums a reality. Gather up like minded idiots of wealth and then use that money and network to extend the influence of that temper tantrum. It's spoiled rich kids who found some cliche dead authors philosophy to use as a reason to be a$$holes and not feel bad........

I did not want to mention Ayn Rand, glad the poster above did.

The multitudes can be wiped out very easily.
Not into the conspiracy stuff too deep, yet watched a video saying the SAME company responsible for the lab in china and covid, is the same company that manufactures fentanyl/tranq.

Keep in mind, they CONTROL artificial intelligence.
Musk can go to space in minutes and back.

You have much faith in people. If the most intelligent educated people FAILED with Occupy Wallstreet.
We might have no hope.

Daps
So a new age ayn rand Objectivism :russ:
I used to literally sit in classes and watch them have the epiphany......it's alright for me to be a shytty person because I feel I'm exceptional........that's the moment shame stopped working on them and there wouldn't be any kind of exception about them......just privileged and dull and stubborn.......Dunning Kruger all the way

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
For those who want a TL;DR:
  • Many tech billionaires are eugenicists and white supremacists.
  • They are influenced by the philosophical ideas of individuals like Nick Land and Curtis Yarvin, who advocate something called "dark enlightenment."
  • Calling it "dark enlightenment" should raise a red flag regarding their ideology. The Enlightenment period led Western countries from monarchical feudal societies to societies valuing individual liberty, equality of all citizens, and democratic systems allowing average citizens to participate in civil society. Being anti-that suggests a return to anti-democratic monarchy, putting citizens back into a feudal system.
  • Elon Musk, David Sacks, Larry Ellison, Marc Andreessen, and Peter Thiel share these beliefs. Curtis Yarvin even personally tutored Peter Thiel to adopt these ideas.
They aim to establish a monarch (Trump), where big tech figures act as a nobility court to the monarch, and all decisions are made by those they deem worthy, using citizens merely to generate more capital. They have significantly influenced the Republican Party with their immense wealth to realize their vision. Both JD Vance and Vivek Ramaswamy were bankrolled by Thiel.
MAN. you summerize this way better than I could Imagine. Especially the part where the tech bros are nobility....

Daps
I did not want to mention Ayn Rand, glad the poster above did.

The multitudes can be wiped out very easily.
Not into the conspiracy stuff too deep, yet watched a video saying the SAME company responsible for the lab in china and covid, is the same company that manufactures fentanyl/tranq.

Keep in mind, they CONTROL artificial intelligence.
Musk can go to space in minutes and back.

You have much faith in people. If the most intelligent educated people FAILED with Occupy Wallstreet.
We might have no hope.
They failed because they keep using the same philosophy for a problem that no longer cares to even pretend it isn't what it is. MLK was coming around to what needed to be his new philosophy of combined actions with his inaction......he was too late to flesh out and implement it. The fact of the matter is they can't wait for a tragedy to take up arms. There are no good ones on the side of the entity's that want to subjugate you........any agent for them is the enemy and the actions must meet match and exceed what they are willing to do to you

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For those who want a TL;DR:
  • Many tech billionaires are eugenicists and white supremacists.
  • They are influenced by the philosophical ideas of individuals like Nick Land and Curtis Yarvin, who advocate something called "dark enlightenment."
  • Calling it "dark enlightenment" should raise a red flag regarding their ideology. The Enlightenment period led Western countries from monarchical feudal societies to societies valuing individual liberty, equality of all citizens, and democratic systems allowing average citizens to participate in civil society. Being anti-that suggests a return to anti-democratic monarchy, putting citizens back into a feudal system.
  • Elon Musk, David Sacks, Larry Ellison, Marc Andreessen, and Peter Thiel share these beliefs. Curtis Yarvin even personally tutored Peter Thiel to adopt these ideas.
They aim to establish a monarch (Trump), where big tech figures act as a nobility court to the monarch, and all decisions are made by those they deem worthy, using citizens merely to generate more capital. They have significantly influenced the Republican Party with their immense wealth to realize their vision. Both JD Vance and Vivek Ramaswamy were bankrolled by Thiel.

Coli TLR isnt the place for this convo tbh lol

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They failed because they keep using the same philosophy for a problem that no longer cares to even pretend it isn't what it is. MLK was coming around to what needed to be his new philosophy of combined actions with his inaction......he was too late to flesh out and implement it. The fact of the matter is they can't wait for a tragedy to take up arms. There are no good ones on the side of the entity's that want to subjugate you........any agent for them is the enemy and the actions must meet match and exceed what they are willing to do to you

The solution is simple. As you point to with MLK, the concentration should be the Human race.
Not white/blk/asian. Not borders.

One earth.

A hungry/sad/poor jew or muslim is a hungry Human being.
Same with Blk/White.

Humanity will never ever unite.
So we back to square one.

There is no solution.

Daps
The solution is simple. As you point to with MLK, the concentration should be the Human race.
Not white/blk/asian. Not borders.

One earth.

A hungry/sad/poor jew or muslim is a hungry Human being.
Same with Blk/White.

Humanity will never ever unite.
So we back to square one.

There is no solution.
For all intents and purposes, it is one earth, but only for a few nations and that is a major part of the problem. Fair trade don't exist and might makes right. The resources are hoarded in the hands of the few and that needs to end post haste. The rest of the world needs to be allowed to develop and catch up and they are being actively denied that opportunity. That is the quickest possible solution to be had.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
For all intents and purposes, it is one earth, but only for a few nations and that is a major part of the problem. Fair trade don't exist and might makes right. The resources are hoarded in the hands of the few and that needs to end post haste. The rest of the world needs to be allowed to develop and catch up and they are being actively denied that opportunity. That is the quickest possible solution to be had.

You have faith in humanity.
At our core is a certain selfishness.
To be above the other.
To be dominant above another.

Any solution requires unity. Worldwide unity. All races.
For example the native americans lost new york territories not cause they were stupid.
There were two major groups who could not get along.

We might lose the earth the very same way.
Because we cannot get along.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Here's some news you can use.

How long have smart phones been a thing? First iPhone dropped in 07?

What do we really know about the radiation that cellphones admit? Especially when 85% of the global population owns a smartphone... That's 85% of 8 Billion plus people.

The NIH found some stuff

So why did they stop?

We don't know.

This is from last week.

I certainly didn't see this story on PBS news.

Did you?
Does your phone come with a guide on radiation?
A warning label?

Have you more than vaguely thought about the radiation source you keep in your pocket every day?

Yet this information is right there out in the open.

It never ends.

Everything that they profit from is going to kill you.

J&J Talcum powder got pulled off the market, cause it was giving broads cancer, and they lost a lawsuit over it...

It just never ends.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
City Level
  • If you go to city council meetings, all types of messed up stuff happens.
  • Zoning meetings...good lord.
Folks get ganked on the regular

State level
  • All them gerrymandering bills? Oh I forgot, the Coli don't vote.
  • A town might say eff time warner and set up their own local internet service provider - and then the state says naw - you can't emancipate yourself from digital slavery - 19 States Restrict Local Broadband Solutions
Federal Level
Just reading the news
  • Biden given guns to Israelis and basically saying it's okay to kill Palestinians
  • Biden n'nem shucking and jiving on Ukraine (I don't mess with them Nazis tho) - but that puts all of Europe in trouble
  • Trump saying when he gets in office, he's gonna encourage Vlad to start something with Nato
  • Elon on his science fiction kick is literally hooking up people's brains to computers... What is Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip, now being tested on humans?

There's pure fµckery every day. Every damn day.

Most of the boring stuff is rich and powerful hating on the poor and powerless.
The real big news is when the rich and powerful have a disagreement - at the end of it, they usually stay rich and powerful - but the poor and powerless pay the price.

Everything, everywhere, all at once.

Most people that become aware, immediately shut back down and start asking if Tupac is still alive, or want to argue about Traditional Women and Traditional Men.
I mean I blame leftists though. Conservatives have all this power for a simple fact, they have all the money.
1) Leftists fukked up occupy wallstreet and let conservatives/the business class get away with it
2) leftists let citizens united vs FEC go in favor of conservatives
3) leftists chased away the strength of their group. Leftism has turned more into black feminism and LGBTQ stuff. nothing to do with empowering the poor and THE KIDDSSS.
4) Leftists and dems in general been negotiating and acquiescing to conservatives for a minute now? why? probably because a lot of white leftists feel that they have more in common with white conservatives than black men. Matter fact if you look at their approach to the black community you'll notice a trend.
Leftists knew that far right fascism would never rest in their goal to strip black folks of their rights. Their solutuon was supposedly to.... not empower black children and instead empower black feminists and grifters.

far right been at this since forever

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because its way deeper than "tldr". This shyt WILL affect you and your kids, especially your kids.

I understand that totally.
If most folks are like myself, and do not particularly care for the speaky spokey intellectual circles.
Then this is a great alternative.

I am aware though, that as soon as I press "Post reply", my post will be searchable on google in literally 2 seconds.
This thread itself been there, and bots running all through it.

I get that, yet I liken it to Slaves being told not to read.
Spreading knowledge is always a good thing.

Our ancestors, and even our elders WISHED they could have something like the internet.
A way to communicate.
I say spread knowledge.
Maybe eventually it will be much more difficult to do so.