The media finally calling out the silicon valley tech bros who been running a secret movement

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:

You using playa Paul as an example? Even that excerpt shows he’s not an incel…. The irony is that there are countless threads on here by yall celebrating playing the field while being childless, paper’d up and single….. Yall reaching as usual and just saying shyt for the sake of saying it

I think it would be more in our interests to not be discussing who gets p*ssy and who does not.
Not that I disagree with you.

Daps
So you agree then with ProfessorEmiritus that we doomed?

Apparently every few thousand years, humans start over.
We get to a point that we destroy ourselves.

Imagine the "solutions" artificial intelligence is coming up with
Humans are doomed by their own hand yes, not by running out of space or resources. There is too great a wealth of human knowledge and ingenuity to ever reach the point where a solution can't be reache as far as resources go. Human nature though is as retarded as anything that cab be described with words..............spiteful.......evil even.......

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Humans are doomed by their own hand yes, not by running out of space or resources. There is too great a wealth of human knowledge and ingenuity to ever reach the point where a solution can't be reached.

You sound as if you being optimistic.
We have to deal with facts/reality.

The earth cannot sustain us. Those with the power/money are grouping up and deciding how to rid the earth of us.

What solution can be reached?
We running out of food
We running out of water
The sea taking up more land
Most importantly, countries have the ability to completely destroy the earth at any second.

Where is the optimism coming from?

Daps
You sound as if you being optimistic.
We have to deal with facts/reality.

The earth cannot sustain us. Those with the power/money are grouping up and deciding how to rid the earth of us.

What solution can be reached?
We running out of food
We running out of water
The sea taking up more land
Most importantly, countries have the ability to completely destroy the earth at any second.

Where is the optimism coming from?
The optimism comes knowledge and from a place that understands that all that you said is optional and can be avoided. From a feeling that there may come a great awakening at some point and people actually drop their bullshyt and do what is in the best interest of OTHER PEOPLE, and do it with the joy and knowledge in there hearts that in doing so they are doing what is best for them because they know that that is the way it should be and was intended. I don't know breh, I don't let shyt eat at me......optional but realistic.......some countries would rather blow up the entire earth rather than leave other countries alone to prosper or die by their own hands and that is the actual problem and inevitably

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The optimism comes knowledge and from a place that understands that all that you said is optional and can be avoided. From a feeling that there may come a great awakening at some point and people actually drop their bullshyt and do what is in the best interest of OTHER PEOPLE, and do it with the joy and knowledge in there hearts that in doing so they are doing what is best for them because they know that that is the way it should be and was intended. I don't know breh, I don't let shyt eat at me......optional but realistic.......some countries would rather blow up the entire earth rather than leave other countries alone to prosper or die by their own hands and that is the actual problem and inevitably

That will never happen.
What is being said about "tech bros" is having a superior mindset.
It is not just tech bros.
It is those who are realistic.
Who see the world and people for what it is.

Throughout history the majority of folks, were only suited for one or two things.
Slaves and soldiers.

The monarchy and important folks, have always viewed the populace as expendable.

Now slaves and soldiers can be robots.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Like what?

City Level
  • If you go to city council meetings, all types of messed up stuff happens.
  • Zoning meetings...good lord.
Folks get ganked on the regular

State level
  • All them gerrymandering bills? Oh I forgot, the Coli don't vote.
  • A town might say eff time warner and set up their own local internet service provider - and then the state says naw - you can't emancipate yourself from digital slavery - 19 States Restrict Local Broadband Solutions
Federal Level
Just reading the news
  • Biden given guns to Israelis and basically saying it's okay to kill Palestinians
  • Biden n'nem shucking and jiving on Ukraine (I don't mess with them Nazis tho) - but that puts all of Europe in trouble
  • Trump saying when he gets in office, he's gonna encourage Vlad to start something with Nato
  • Elon on his science fiction kick is literally hooking up people's brains to computers... What is Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip, now being tested on humans?

There's pure fµckery every day. Every damn day.

Most of the boring stuff is rich and powerful hating on the poor and powerless.
The real big news is when the rich and powerful have a disagreement - at the end of it, they usually stay rich and powerful - but the poor and powerless pay the price.

Everything, everywhere, all at once.

Most people that become aware, immediately shut back down and start asking if Tupac is still alive, or want to argue about Traditional Women and Traditional Men.

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These new billionaires are diabolical. Been said most of them are Roger Moore era James Bond villains.

I fear they're going to suck up most of the wealth of the world, and then the public will have to acquiesce to their whims because they own all of the capital and assets.
:jbhmm: I think your more likely to see a French style revolution happen than people give in to the whims of these new money tech bro libertarian billionaires.

Daps
That will never happen.
What is being said about "tech bros" is having a superior mindset.
It is not just tech bros.
It is those who are realistic.
Who see the world and people for what it is.

Throughout history the majority of folks, were only suited for one or two things.
Slaves and soldiers.

The monarchy and important folks, have always viewed the populace as expendable.

Now slaves and soldiers can be robots.
The multitudes are too great to ever be fully subjugated in that way again which is one of the reasons they have been attempting to dumb down the hoard for decades now. They don't have a superior mind set, they have managed to attain wealth off gathering up ideas from whoever and whatever and representing it as their own. Catch a few lucky breaks and use the money created to make your temper tantrums a reality. Gather up like minded idiots of wealth and then use that money and network to extend the influence of that temper tantrum. It's spoiled rich kids who found some cliche dead authors philosophy to use as a reason to be a$$holes and not feel bad........

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The multitudes are too great to ever be fully subjugated in that way again which is one of the reasons they have been attempting to dumb down the hoard for decades now. They don't have a superior mind set, they have managed to attain wealth off gathering up ideas from whoever and whatever and representing it as their own. Catch a few lucky breaks and use the money created to make your temper tantrums a reality. Gather up like minded idiots of wealth and then use that money and network to extend the influence of that temper tantrum. It's spoiled rich kids who found some cliche dead authors philosophy to use as a reason to be a$$holes and not feel bad........
So a new age ayn rand Objectivism :russ: