The Most Overrated Games In The History Vol.2: Metal Gear Solid Series

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
In short, this series would be better off as a Telltale type of games. These games have non-existent gameplay. This is the most important aspect of gaming. What the fukk is this trash Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2? This is probably the worst controls and mechanics in ANY GAME I’ve ever seen.

This game revolutionized NOTHING in stealth gaming. Take a look at Thief: The Dark Project, which was released in 1998. This is what a stealth game looks like. It was released BEFORE Metal Gear Solid.

How am I supposed to look at a static screen with letters on it for 20 minutes and enjoy it? These games are basically a bunch of text with mini games inserted in between. The are lacking what makes games games - gameplay.

The series takes itself too seriously. At the same, there are a lot of goofy stuff like shytting horses, monkeys, boxes, etc. That goofy japanese shyt. :rudy:

Talking about goofy japanese shyt - Heido Kojima. Why I am supposed to be looking at this nerd’s name every ten minutes? There are DOZENS of CLASSIC games with better game design, story, gameplay and art. Yet, I don’t associate these games with some godly like nerd in glasses. fukk Heido Kojima.

All in all, this series deserves 7/10 at best.

Don't tell me I am the only one.

Previous volumes:

The Most Overrated Games In The History Vol.1: The Last Of Us

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to play MGS on PS1 with no memory card, getting further and further with each try until I fell asleep :mjcry: that's how great this series is. Switching the control port to beat psycho mantis, taking the diapazem to beat Sniper Wolf, claymores for Vulcan. So many epic boss battles throughout the years.

You're a troll. Snake Eater is one of the best games of any generation.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
snake-dance-o.gif

you mad

:umad:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I read the first line and introduced my phone to the clothes hamper behind me. :shaq2:
Convoluted storylines almost to the point of pretentiousness? Strong cases for that with the over indulgent cutscenes and budgets that this series commands but to call it a bunch of mini games with text between is just being 'Ignant' on some troll shyt now man. :aicmon:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:camby:

This troll thread will get featured and have like 15 pages too in a few days. :snoop:

I guess OPs :troll: skills are on point, because it keeps happening again and again. I guess that's something :yeshrug: