The Nas Documentary "Time is Illmatic"

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
so tomorrow everyone would be able to buy the film 13$ on itunes. (or download it illegally but it doesnt deserve this). But trust me, seeing the movie in a theater is a all nother experience, If you're a true fan, it will get you chills to hear that album throught big speakers

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so tomorrow everyone would be able to buy the film 13$ on itunes. (or download it illegally but it doesnt deserve this). But trust me, seeing the movie in a theater is a all nother experience, If you're a true fan, it will get you chills to hear that album throught big speakers

I agree.. the opening when he's in Paris bout to hit the stage.. man, the big screen is good for this movie

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Already got it preordered on iTunes. Greatest $13 I'll ever spend....

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Already got it preordered on iTunes. Greatest $13 I'll ever spend....

In my case I would gadly spend the 13$ (it would actually be cheaper with the euro rate) but I can't buy stuff from the itunes us store :sadcam:. And I don't know when it will be release in France or internationnally. If somebody can help me out on this...

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that bytch was looking good as fukk
Dude was on 105 talking about he be lonely lol and she's been throwing it out there at him lately.
tamron-hall-new-york-premiere-of-nas-time_4392116.jpg