إن شاء الله
Daps
This dude's physique blows my mind...Max Philisaire

52.jpg

a7oxozj.png

You can actually see the muscle striations going to work :ohmy::

http://iconosquare.com/p/766743603930268299_38141087

What y'all think? :patrice:

How are women attracted to this shyt? No hate or anything but damn that just looks nasty. :salute: to his hard work though. :patrice:

mg_0065lajul.jpg

(Matt Ogus)

maxresdefault-11.jpg

(Kali Muscle) (:mjlol:)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If u think he's natural then I've got a bridge to sell you.:mjlol:
I saw a pic of dude from back in the day, I think on Simply Shredded

He was born with low body fat. He was one of them skinny nikkas like the dude who played Flash in The 5 Heartbeats

Not to take anything from him. But he had good genes. Its not like he started with Steve Harvey's body

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I imagine most of you are familiar with who Greg Plitt is and I was wondering about his specific physique, namely his size.:patrice:

Do you Manz think his size is more a product of the way he trains or is it more a genetic determinant for the way he looks.
I've noticed from his videos that everything is insanely high energy, little rest, and keeps your heart rate high. He isn't a particularly large individual, but he certainly looks phenomenal.

images
th
31149_ORIG-greg_plitt_by_lee_2.jpg

I like his physique *long Paused rep...no homo* & would like to look like that one day... maybe just a alil more henny than him:mjcry:

Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

1476192_10151771380521762_600773483_n.jpg

ulisses-williams.jpg

Ulisses Jr i believe could be Natty. He has been training since 18 and he is now 35, won numerous natural shows and is a personal trainer.

With all that time and dedication there is no reason anyone could obtain such a physique.

ulisses perfected the aesthetics game.

IMO there is no bodybuilder I've seen that got everything as perfect as breh here. Everything is well developed and proportioned.

With that being said I never want to look like him:manny: he doesn't look real, it's too perfect.

I personally don't want that I sleep in the gym look. I want that natural athletic diesel look. Like I work as a stone mason, or lift as a hobby.

At a certain point bodybuilding becomes metrosexual like breh above.

But I do believe he should be the prototype. He should be winning Mr Olympia not that freak Ronnie Coleman:scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW
Daps
ulisses perfected the aesthetics game.

IMO there is no bodybuilder I've seen that got everything as perfect as breh here. Everything is well developed and proportioned.

With that being said I never want to look like him:manny: he doesn't look real, it's too perfect.

I personally don't want that I sleep in the gym look. I want that natural athletic diesel look. Like I work as a stone mason, or lift as a hobby.

At a certain point bodybuilding becomes metrosexual like breh above.

But I do believe he should be the prototype. He should be winning Mr Olympia not that freak Ronnie Coleman:scusthov:

Ulisses seems to not life heavy ass weights all the time as well....he is a PT director for a gym in London so he's job and life is based in the gym but he actually doesn't seem like a meat head dude, he seems to know what to eat, remained dedicated and trains well. Watch some of his instagram videos, some of the excercises he does are different than more but effective.