The New Xbox One OS IS Amazing Brehs

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
it's so dope....you can even drop a msg/status to all ya friends...

this shyt is gonna be useful when trying to get ppl to run games...

"ayo...who trynna get raped in halo"

:blessed:
You can direct message video clips now too. Gonna make a montage of my Ws on @HNIC973 when KI season two drops and send it to all the coli brehs :wow: you can like and comment on it youtube style now too. Upload studio just got even better

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks nice, I wish sony would take their head out they ass and start updating shyt too.. cant change background image :stopitslime: pfft what the fukk is that shyt?

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
y1Vt4IU_zps87502b67.gif

:uhhhh:

I thought my phone was 3d for a sec

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
On Today's episode of Dateline NBC's Special "Console Wars" series, we investigate a common problem among ignorant Xbox One owners (or "Xbots").

This is known as the circle jerk.

In our first case, we have a poster, code named "Bathing Ape". He posts a regular, run of the mill, post defending his beloved console and attacking the opposing console and the people who own it. Let's take a look:

These nikkas so bored with their dust station 4 they be running in any Xbox thread just to shyt on em.

But we ain't got no games :mjlol:

Dust station 4. An old, played out insult created by the Xbots.

Let's look at one of the responses to this:
:dead:@ duststation 4

This poster has seen the term "dust station" on a regular basis, but here, they decide to act as though it's actually funny in a way to support their fellow Xbot. It's a truly pathetic epidemic among the Xbots.