The NFL has a California Crisis On Their Hands

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
ive said it many times. i continue to be amazed at how many people even bother with going to live nfl games. lot of these places in a month or 6 weeks, the weather is going to be absolutely miserable. the people are a$$holes. the food and beverages prices are insane. the parking prices are insane. its an arm and a leg to sit in the nosebleeds where you have to watch the jumbotron to see the action anyways. traffic is a nightmare to and fro. the game experience sucks ass. i think eventually the nfl is going to have a live attendence problem, period. the product gets worse every year. look at a lot of those games today. just ass football all over the place. yet prices go up for everything, every single season, whether the on field product warrants it or not.

:wow:

All facts tho.

Most of the time the hassle outweighs the entertianment value. ...especially if you have kids. Wouldnt advise anyone with small kids to take them to an NFL game. Shyt is not family friendly. Especially in the large markets.

Take them to an NBA game .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There's worse pics in the first Q and late 3rd as well.

Face it, moving team to Santa Clara in that heat and ugly design was an all time epic fail
It's more than the move, ownership completely lost the fans. This is the one time I agree with not showing up, York and the team need to show they're serious about correcting the course. Fans were fed up with the yorks long ago, but they stumbled into the right call by hiring Harbs...then fukked it up in just 3.5 years. They don't deserve mercy. Then add in the move to a wack location with terrible parking on a 90+ day in Santa Clara where 2/3 of the seats are a death trap on even a 75 degree day - you get that.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The only team that supports their Squad is the Raiders and they shipping them out.

Nobody in LA cares about the Rams or Chargers and nobody in SF cares about the 49ers :picard:

A]
You must be new to the game, raiders used to get blacked out all the time. They got loyal fans but believe they weren't out there blindly throwing money at the Davis's when ownership was pure ass. They had the opposite problem, pay money to sit in a shyt stadium watching a shyt team - nope. Raiders are on the upswing plus their last season in Oakland

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
ive said it many times. i continue to be amazed at how many people even bother with going to live nfl games. lot of these places in a month or 6 weeks, the weather is going to be absolutely miserable. the people are a$$holes. the food and beverages prices are insane. the parking prices are insane. its an arm and a leg to sit in the nosebleeds where you have to watch the jumbotron to see the action anyways. traffic is a nightmare to and fro. the game experience sucks ass. i think eventually the nfl is going to have a live attendence problem, period. the product gets worse every year. look at a lot of those games today. just ass football all over the place. yet prices go up for everything, every single season, whether the on field product warrants it or not.
I love going to games, will be tailgating at approximately 330pm for the 820 kickoff. We party it up and have a great time every Sunday. I can understand it being a hassle for the casual or even the person who doesn't like to deal with crowds and over priced items but any vet who goes to the games knows how to have fun, spend light and get it in. It's easy to sneak alcohol and weed in the games. Just have to know what's up and u too can enjoy yourself.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hope nobody ever goes to any of those Cali games.

Fukk all 3 of those owners.
fukk all 4...you just gonna dump a city twice, one that's been as loyal to you as a bottom bytch? No, Oakland wasn't gonna give up public money for your stadium, but your greedy ass shoulda worked with these billionaires out here to get it done, you don't have the pockets for a stadium on your own yet you want 100% equity :stopitslime:

I hope the raiders have zero atmosphere in Vegas. Let's see how many LA cats are making the trip when they're not winning or how much interest is really there due to tourists

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
WWE made Levi's look godly :blessed:

WM31_03292015ca_2266.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
la is more of a problem. 49ers have bandwagon fans and the stadium is ass for hot days. plus people are mad at jed. when 49ers are winning again people will pack levis :manny: the chargers could be a dominating team now and no one would care.

LA is simply not a football city, and what is the football population, it mostly reps the Raiders, pretty loyally too.

LA is a basketball town.

Daps
It's more than the move, ownership completely lost the fans. This is the one time I agree with not showing up, York and the team need to show they're serious about correcting the course. Fans were fed up with the yorks long ago, but they stumbled into the right call by hiring Harbs...then fukked it up in just 3.5 years. They don't deserve mercy. Then add in the move to a wack location with terrible parking on a 90+ day in Santa Clara where 2/3 of the seats are a death trap on even a 75 degree day - you get that.

SF fans suck, bottom line.

There's a lot of teams with bad ownership, the turnout isn't this bad.

Our stadium is constantly taken over by opposing fans.

You're right on Harbaugh was the their stumble of greatness and they fukked it up.