The NFL has a California Crisis On Their Hands

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
There's a shyt load of Rams fans in LA, don't get it twisted. But the Chargers are fukked out the gate and possible forever in LA unless they do a name change.

There's definitely a contingent, but it's small and it's the older guys who grew up in 70's LA. They need to expand quickly. Not sure it'll happen though

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
There's worse pics in the first Q and late 3rd as well.

Face it, moving team to Santa Clara in that heat and ugly design was an all time epic fail
Yooo I went to Levi's Stadium Wiki page :mjlol:
Levi's Stadium is a dump located 38.2 miles away from 90% of the organizations faithful fans. Since most fans are from San Francisco, the move to Santa Clara was hard to accept for such a historic organization. Now fans from San Jose, Santa Clara, and other parts of Silicon Valley enter Levi Stadium searching for shade immediately. While the faithful fans can barely watch as their beloved organization has disappeared in front of our own eyes. Let it also be known that the fans who attend 49er games can find less thrill in the football that is being played on the field. Before, one could be surrounded by another diehard 49er fan and the mutual feeling created a fan base where there was passion, emotion, and tremendous care for the football being played for our hometown. As a young fan who would tailgate in the Candlestick parking lot with his dad, uncle's, and all of their friends - stories would be told about Joe Montana, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, and other 49er legends winning 5 Super Bowls. As we witnessed Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, and Navarro Bowman disappear into the south end zone for a "pick-6" to close out the last game at Candlestick. The great thing about Candlestick was the atmosphere and passion for not only football itself, but what it meant to be a fan of the San Francisco 49ers. Levi Stadium has changed the organization forever, stripping the faithful down to it's bare bones. Betrayed is not a strong enough word to describe what Levi Stadium means to San Franciscans. Faithful cannot even be phrased to describe the fan base today, as the faithful have disappeared. Unfortunately, as we can barely watch from our televisions at home now in disgust for what has happened to this incredible franchise of the past - the people of San Francisco find it hard to support Levi Stadium. However, there is free wifi at Levi Stadium.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That New Year's Eve game vs the chokers in LA is going to be memorable. The return of LA's team on the dawn of a New Year. Raider Nation gon be lit! :raidermjgrin:
I know people who bought chargers season tickets just so they can attend that game. NFL and goodell gonna see how badly they fukked up not bringing the raiders to LA

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
That's what happens when you deport all those illegals back to their country

:troll:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
PRO football in LA aint gonna work. Never has never will. You really think Mexicans watch football like that?
LA fukks with the Raiders. Moving the Chargers and Rams to Los Angeles was forced, I don't even think LA can support two teams in any sport. The Lakers and Dodgers are so much more popular than the Angels and Clippers.

In New York, the Yankees are probably the greatest franchise in sports history but you'll still see plenty of die-hard Mets fans and the same thing goes for football with the Giants and Jets.

Also, breh there's quite a few Mexican-American players, you have Tony Romo, Mark Sanchez, Roberto Aguayo, Tony Gonzalez, Jeff Garcia, Kalil bros., coach Ron Rivera.

Last edited:

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a breh whos born in raised in the city (SF) i appreciate all the "they should have never left sf" comments. But honestly there aint no space to put that shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know people who bought chargers season tickets just so they can attend that game. NFL and goodell gonna see how badly they fukked up not bringing the raiders to LA

I thought about it but I didn't feel like doing NYE in LA. But that game finna be some comedy, NFL looking like 50 Cent or Lil Wayne once they became passé just making dumb moves left and right.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why did the 49ers move to Santa Clara anyway? :dwillhuh:

I never understood when teams do things like that we have a big, beautiful city but lets just move the team to the shytty city/suburb a couple miles away and still keep the city in our name.

Why the fukk do the Giants/Jets play in New Jersey? :scust:

You telling me there's no space in Queens or something to build a football stadium? :ld:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
As a breh whos born in raised in the city (SF) i appreciate all the "they should have never left sf" comments. But honestly there aint no space to put that shyt.
They could have renovated Candlestick. If they didn't want to renovate Candlestick then they could have demolished Candlestick and build a new stadium at the same site. Meanwhile, the Niners would temporarily play elsewhere.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
la is more of a problem. 49ers have bandwagon fans and the stadium is ass for hot days. plus people are mad at jed. when 49ers are winning again people will pack levis :manny: the chargers could be a dominating team now and no one would care.

LA is simply not a football city, and what is the football population, it mostly reps the Raiders, pretty loyally too.
Can't say LA isnt a football town, UCLA and USC(that same stadium) have damn near every seat filled....come saturday