The NIGERIAN Mafia is making inroads in Italy

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Just a matter of time til facism grips Italy again and they do mass deportations. Mussolini's relatives are still alive and occupy powerful positions so these brehs can keep playing with this gang shyt, but it wont end well for em.
Do you think this might be propaganda?

Like I watched some video on them and it seems like the Nigerian "mob" works for the Italian one.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

I know you see it breh, as if the far right in Italy isn't backed by several mobs anyway, the biggest right wing politician out there is mobbed up :beli:

They never had a problem with the exploitation of migrants until now :martin:

Drumming up support and get rid of the competition in one fell swoop:mjpls:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Do you think this might be propaganda?

Like I watched some video on them and it seems like the Nigerian "mob" works for the Italian one.
All propaganda needs an element of truth to be successful.

Anti semitic propaganda relies on an image of jews as powerful and wealthy. There are some wealthy and powerful jews, but most are middle or working class.

Anti arab propaganda relies on an image of arabs as dangerous terrorists who have zero respect for life. There are arab terrorists who fit that description but most are busy trying to just work and mind their own business.

Anti black and anti immigrant propaganda works the same way. Most of us just want to live in peace but there are some who are on some dangerous bullshyt.

This will be used as justification to deport any dark skinned person. Theyll find a way to justify it even if the facts and raw data dont make sense. That's how facism works. It's an ideology of feelings not facts.