The NIGERIAN Mafia is making inroads in Italy

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
No bad reputation. Just that you people like reggae and Bob Marley a lot
Accurate. :ehh: Last time I was there (10 years ago) a young dude was trying to hip me to rastafarianism but he thought they literally worshipped Bob Marley and not Selassie. They need to start growing some real crops, I'd visit more often...:smoker:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Do you think this might be propaganda?

Like I watched some video on them and it seems like the Nigerian "mob" works for the Italian one.

THis. They work for the Italian Mobs, at least in Italy. Italians families go through them to deal with human trafficking from Africa. They basically trade African bodies for European consumption.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:ehh:I mean we have literal slave owners on our currency and salute a flag that's responsible for scores of death across this earth

I just like crime dramas. but I hear you
Epic? :francis:
Do you want to see black criminals selling black men as slaves in Libya or selling little black girls as sex slaves in the Street of Paris or Milano?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I know you see it breh, as if the far right in Italy isn't backed by several mobs anyway, the biggest right wing politician out there is mobbed up :beli:

They never had a problem with the exploitation of migrants until now :martin:

Drumming up support and get rid of the competition in one fell swoop:mjpls:

Exactly im hip to CAC trickery now.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Our great grand children will inherit a totaly different state of affairs when it comes to migration.I truly believe that Southern Europe will have to deal with a heavy African presence and West and Northern europe will see Eastern Europeans become the new low and lower middle class citizens.The "traditional" European is on his way outta here cause population growth will force migration westward and Europe bound.Countries like Argentina,Paraguay,Brasil,Urugay,Australia,New Zealand will see more and more western and northern europeans migrating to those countries in the next 50-100 yrs or so

Do you think they will be a darkening or a lot of miscegenation in Italy because of west African migration?