The Nightly Show Panel - Black Women And Dating

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
These "Nikkas ain't shyt" panels from the 70s and 80s is what made black men date out in DROVES in the 90s. They better nip this "Swirl" movement in the bud if they know what's good for them.
Threats are never received well!!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I like the nightly show. Who's issue is it with finding a good black man, not black men, every dude I know got hoes on deck, when I was single I had em lined up.

Black women gotta step their games up.

I'm not wifing any woman no matter the color if she cant get in that kitchen and tear it down, not argue with me over petty nonsense, expect me to pay her bill or outstanding debts, if she wants to stay on the scene and party every damn night, not suck a dikk and swallow like she means it, just basically be a reflection of me.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It was a very balanced show that even had women defending black men and create or more neutral narrative.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I like the nightly show. Who's issue is it with finding a good black man, not black men, every dude I know got hoes on deck, when I was single I had em lined up.

Black women gotta step their games up.

I'm not wifing any woman no matter the color if she cant get in that kitchen and tear it down, not argue with me over petty nonsense, expect me to pay her bill or outstanding debts, if she wants to stay on the scene and party every damn night, not suck a dikk and swallow like she means it, just basically be a reflection of me.

Men have a right to have expectations but don't have a right to dictate while they offer nothing in return.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Personally aa women spend too much time talking about these subjects publically. I would never talk about having a hard time finding a suitable mate of my own race....never. I will however be proactive and go where I would be in demand.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm sure they're all very intelligent, but they all look very frumpy

Tae

All Star
Daps
Here we go with these sit down "panels" starting all over again in 2015.......:beli:

And of course notice they put this on Comedy Central....:dead:

Can one of the mods move this thread of The Salon? :lupe: