The Nightly Show Panel - Black Women And Dating

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
and if they don't :patrice:?
Like I said it'll be like the 90s again when they were complaining that we date out too much.
40% of Asian women marry white men, black women will approach that IR marriage rate soon:merchant:
Nah, we're not spineless sissies when it comes to confronting European beauty standards and white people in general. That and we'll start picking up their light skin mixed daughters. Matter of fact they'll be doing us a favor.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What makes you think the mixed daughters of wm/bw will be getting with black men in droves?

Like I said it'll be like the 90s again when they were complaining that we date out too much.

Nah, we're not spineless sissies when it comes to confronting European beauty standards and white people in general. That and we'll start picking up their light skin mixed daughters. Matter of fact they'll be doing us a favor.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wait, so you're upset that a black hosted program has a panel filled with black women and they're talking about issues that they deal with as black women?

Shut the fukk up.

Stop. These panels never have been productive. Regardless of who was hosting. Especially when the focus is black women and black men almost never get an equal chance to state their thoughts.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop. These panels never have been productive. Regardless of who was hosting. Especially when the focus is black women and black men almost never get an equal chance to state their thoughts.

Fair enough, but then what's the point of a message board?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No it wasn't, the ones "defending" black men ended up dishing insults too.
They bear out their frustrations (never said I agree with the method it is done) but I didn't get a sense that they were tying to throw bm under the bus, I got a sense they were venting out the frustrations of their realities. Have what they said not been said here? Have guys not said they think that women especially bw should kiss their feet for being educated/gainfully employed/etc...
So why is it an issue now that it is being said.